Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics Framebuffer Edits - Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel HD6000+/HD5000/HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 Framebuffer Edits

tried all combinations of connector remapping through different 10.10-Azul-Port_0xNN-DP2HDMI combinations, without any luck.
No additional suggestions.

No additional suggestions.

Thanks for trying. I gave up to.

Now got three monitors running fine of a EVGA GTX 970 4GB RAM, ACX2.
Doesn't seem to work with monitors plugged in both on iGPU and eGPU at the same time, but didn't spend any time to fix that; 4 monitors will be plenty enough for now!

I think I found the solution for my issue.

LG 2560x1080 connected with HDMI is working properly from the boot. (HDMI Audio is working too ;) ) The Dell display is connected with DVI cable and with DVI-HDMI converter. Both display are looking fine. My last is problem to solve... if I turn off one of the displays, the mouse cursor starts freezing time to time.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. :)

Hi, all. I hope you can help me solving my problem. At first the specs:

- MSI B85M-G43
- Intel i5 4670k (not overclocked)
- Kingston 2x8GB HyperX @1600Mhz
- OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan with clover 3320
- 1st Monitor Packard Bell Viseo 273D
- 2nd Monitor LG 24MB35DM

My problem is booting OS X with 2 monitors connected at one time. When I boot system with one of them I can hot plug the other one and the system runs very well using them. I connect PB @ HDM port and LG at DVI port. After changing frame buffers (instructions from 1st post) I've tried to switch the ports (LG@hdmi, PB@DVI) but it didn't helped.

While trying to boot with 2 monitors plugged in I reach restart loop, so I tried to modify my config.plist as the manual of toleda said. I tested the ports with IOJones and it finds out that my DVI is at frame buffer@0 -> 0x5, the HDMI is @1->0x6 and the DP is @2->0x7.

I've noticed that if clover boots with monitor @DVI from this time I can hot plug HDMi and everything works fine. I don't want an audio from HDMI, I just want to use 2 monitors without still disconnecting one of them.

I tried differed combinations of patching config.plist but without any success. Please can you analyse my config and give me some tips... here are my config.plist and Mireks Mac.io

My system kexts are vanilla. After clean install I just used Multibeast to install clover, Realtek 8111, Realtek ALC892 and Mac Pro 3,1 Definition.

View attachment config.plist
View attachment Mirek’s Mac.ioreg

and DPCI
Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 03.03.33.png

My problem is booting OS X with 2 monitors connected at one time.
config.plist is damaged and not useable, fix and attach.
IOReg shows HDMI patches on DVI/HDMI/DP, why?
Valid configuration (y/n)
LG>DVI
PB>HDMI

Thank you toleda. Ill be fixing it on Monday when I reach this computer.

Lg > dvi
pb > HDMI

thats correct.

Here are my todays ioreg and config.plist (I hope its OK right now)

I've tried to change SMBIOS to iMAC 14,2 because I've read that it can help in case of 46** Hasswell processor. Well it didn't - still got boot loop while two displays are connected.

Dumps are generated while two displays are connected (second hot plugged after boot).Zrzut ekranu 2016-03-14 o 10.20.55.png
View attachment Miroslaw’s Mac mini.ioreg

TiA for any suggestions.

Here are my todays ioreg and config.plist (I hope its OK right now)
Did not answer previous question: IOReg shows HDMI patches on DVI/HDMI/DP, why?
Remove Azul patches:
1. Port 0x5
2. Port 0x7
Reply with new files.

Did not answer previous question: IOReg shows HDMI patches on DVI/HDMI/DP, why?

To be honest - I don't know. I did a clean install of El Capitan, then installed (from Multibeast) Realtek 892 (audio), 8111 (ethernet), Mac Pro 3,1 Definition and ofkz Clover. After that I did your guide.

Remove Azul patches:
1. Port 0x5
2. Port 0x7
Reply with new files.

Removed - restart loop still exists.

Here they are
View attachment Miroslaw’s Mac mini-v3.ioreg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back