Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics Framebuffer Edits - Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 Framebuffer Edits

I assume you tried this same monitor on one of the DP ports (via DP->DVI cable/adapter) and it works?

Yes, it works on the other two ports.

We'll see what toleda thinks about best course of action (I have no Haswell machines with DVI).

Any advice?

Did that post solve the broken link problem? No, useless.

Your link (#218) is broken too now. It's an ASUS issue that I can't fix, but I pasted the section where it says that my monitor has a DVI port.

I can assure you my monitor has a DVI port.

HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 Framebuffer Edit Scripts
Match motherboard connector to framebuffer connector
Configure mulitiple monitors
Enable HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 HDMI audio
Find HD4600+/HD4000 HDMI port-number (HD3000 similar)

Framebuffer Edit Repo

1. toleda/graphics_Intel_framebuffers
(......)
Installation Details
  1. HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 Framebuffer Edits.pdf.zip
(...)
Credit bcc9: Editing Custom connector info for Intel HD 3000 Graphics (sandy bridge, OSX Lion) - Intel - InsanelyMac Forum

Hello, link to "HD4600+/HD4000/HD3000 Framebuffer Edits.pdf.zip" is broken, please tell me where to find an installation guide for Mavericks or Yosemite.

GA H97N WIFI
i3 4160
No graphic card, use HD4600

Hey Toleda,
I have the following problem: I have a Dell Inspiron 15R SE or 7520 Laptop (HD4000) and essentially need a second monitor. Since PikerAlpha's script did not work at all for me, I had to switch back to Windows.. :think: But as we all know Windows, it is not the same awesome feeling oas OSX. So, I decided to Switch back to either Mavericks or El Capitan, but therefore I Need to know, if it is possible to get both the internal Display as well as HDMI/DVI working. I know your scripts are dektop only, but isn't there a more Manual way that can be applied for Laptop too?
Regards
Finke

Hey Toleda,
I have the following problem: I have a Dell Inspiron 15R SE or 7520 Laptop (HD4000) and essentially need a second monitor. Since PikerAlpha's script did not work at all for me, I had to switch back to Windows.. :think: But as we all know Windows, it is not the same awesome feeling oas OSX. So, I decided to Switch back to either Mavericks or El Capitan, but therefore I Need to know, if it is possible to get both the internal Display as well as HDMI/DVI working. I know your scripts are dektop only, but isn't there a more Manual way that can be applied for Laptop too?
Regards
Finke

Post laptop questions in the laptop forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back