Contribute
Register

Intel HD 630 issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 269213

First value is ig-platform-id, second is always 0, third is display card name, fourth is ports configuration, fivth is prelocated memory, sixth is one more buffer size, seventh is always 0 and the last is total video memory.
Thanks.. did you manage to solve the artefacts issue on your machine? If so, can you pls tell me the ig-platform-id that you used?

You can extract them from the kext binary.
I published a list that I extracted from 10.13.db1 (maybe you can find my post with google).
I tried all the ig-platform-id values.. but nothing seems to resolve both the artefacts issue and the garbled boot screen:(

I tried all the ig-platform-id values.. but nothing seems to resolve both the artefacts issue and the garbled boot screen:(

Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext installed?

Need also -lilubeta kernel flag.
Yes, I also used that flag but the problem persisted. And yesterday I noticed that a new version of lilu.kext with High Sierra support was available. I also tried that kext without -lilubeta flag, no improvements though..

this fixed my problem with artefacts

in Devices section add this:

<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>AddProperties</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,GfxYTile</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

this fixed my problem with artefacts

in Devices section add this:

<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>AddProperties</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,GfxYTile</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

I tried adding this property but still see the artefacts:( Any other suggestions?!!?

Hi there,

I posting here because the title of the thread is Intel HD 630 issues and I'm having volumes of issues. Simply, I'm unable to boot into the desktop. I'v tried so many things that now I'm dizzy lol. I'm able to install High Sierra with the Nvidia card but of course without web drivers for HS it is stuck with low res and no acceleration. So Intel to the rescue but not really. I can upload my clover folder if anyone can help.

The current setup boots to the monitor stating 'out of range'. I've looked at other peoples config files to update my own but I may have messed it up.

*update using iMac 18.2

Thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back