Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4600 system restart when plugging hdmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're config is very messy. You have patches which aren't required.

F.Y.I. I used your LPC patch and it totally f--cked up my setup. Pro music apps don't launch and my cpu runs at least 10 degrees HOTTER. Then I realized you have a different motherboard than me. That's a BIG NO NO.... I should have picked up on that.. Thanks anyway dude. I got it working using fake lpc...

F.Y.I. I used your LPC patch and it totally f--cked up my setup. Pro music apps don't launch and my cpu runs at least 10 degrees HOTTER. Then I realized you have a different motherboard than me. That's a BIG NO NO.... I should have picked up on that.. Thanks anyway dude. I got it working using fake lpc...

SSDT-LPC works with all Z97/H97 boards. Tested working with ASUS/Gigabyte and Asrock. Don't use Clover patches with other patches bad things will happen.

SSDT-LPC works with all Z97/H97 boards. Tested working with ASUS/Gigabyte and Asrock. Don't use Clover patches with other patches bad things will happen.

That's a strong NEGATIVE... Both are not used. That's not the case at all. Just your patch is what screwed my setup. Once I removed it and used fake lpc all is is good in the hood.. Don't jump to conclusions. Bad things will happen..

That's a strong NEGATIVE... Both are not used. That's not the case at all. Just your patch is what screwed my setup. Once I removed it and used fake lpc all is is good in the hood.. Don't jump to conclusions. Bad things will happen..

Think theres something wrong with your set up then. Maybe Clover isn't set up.

Again.. Strong NEGATIVE... My setup is flawless minus the Intel HDMI output not working. I've been building hackintoshes for 11 years now my friend. ELEVEN..

I think you didn't use it properly. Keep in mind many OEM ACPI setups have a _DSM at LPC. The _DSM must be removed or renamed [can be done with config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches] for SSDT-LPC.aml to be effective. Also keep in mind SSDT-LPC.aml depends on the LPC device being named LPCB. If your LPC is named differently, it must be renamed, or SSDT-LPC.aml must be changed appropriately.

I think you didn't use it properly. Keep in mind many OEM ACPI setups have a _DSM at LPC. The _DSM must be removed or renamed [can be done with config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches] for SSDT-LPC.aml to be effective. Also keep in mind SSDT-LPC.aml depends on the LPC device being named LPCB. If your LPC is named differently, it must be renamed, or SSDT-LPC.aml must be changed appropriately.

This is the SSDT-LPC its on my Fork. which I've done myself. Ive tried it on Z97/H97 boards which were Gigabyte, ASUS, Asrock and works perfectly fine. I think its something up with his setup with Clover. LPC device on Z97/H97 comes under LPCB@1F this SSDT is correct.

Attachments

• SSDT-LPC.aml
    312 bytes · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back