Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4600 on El Capitan not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
Intel HD
Hello.
I am using hackintosh os x el capitan on Asus Desktop coi7 Ram8Gb.
Graphics : Intel HD 4600. VGA
Audio : ALC 887
I am a programmer and I've followed every tutorial which are on internet and I couldn't install graphics and audio driver to my desktop.
Could you add installing drivers feature to new multibeast?
Such as install hd graphics 4000, 4400, 4600...
Or is there a way to install graphics drivers to my desktop?

First, VGA (D-Sub) is not supported in Apple's El Capitan. VGA has not been support by Apple for years now.

Second, did you read the MultiBeast for El Capitan Features document which came with the MultiBeast for El Capitan zip file?

First, VGA (D-Sub) is not supported in Apple's El Capitan. VGA has not been support by Apple for years now.

Second, did you read the MultiBeast for El Capitan Features document which came with the MultiBeast for El Capitan zip file?
Thanks for your quick response. Very thank you again.
One more question please...
If I plugin the nVidia video card to my desktop, can I install graphics driver to my desktop?

It depends upon the Nvidia card. The Maxwell Chipset cards requirement Nvidia web drivers. So, you can install the card, but at the Clover boot screen, click on the "gears" icon and add the boot argument "nv_disable=1". Do this for Installation part 1 & 2. Upon completing Part 2, run MultiBeast for El Capitan. Don't reboot. Install the latest Nvidia web drivers and reboot.

Nvidia web drivers > http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/n...cs-drivers-for-os-x-10-11-6-346-03-15.198033/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back