Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drivers should be loading with your configuration. You likely removed the graphics drivers or damaged them by installing patched versions.

Restore all kexts to vanilla using the OS X installer.
I reinstall with kext load by clover all working fine thanks you very much !!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi All. To be honest im totally exhausted in the "war" to enable QE/Ci on my laptop. It's an acer aspire v5-573 with the combo i5 4200U & IntelHD 4400 (0a16). Has anybody any vestige about succesfull installations? Thanks, and sorry 4 my English. (I tried basicaly Clover)

Hi All. To be honest im totally exhausted in the "war" to enable QE/Ci on my laptop. It's an acer aspire v5-573 with the combo i5 4200U & IntelHD 4400 (0a16). Has anybody any vestige about succesfull installations? Thanks, and sorry 4 my English. (I tried basicaly Clover)

Off-topic. This thread/forum is for desktop only.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-fix-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-hd5600-10-11-a.html

hey,

a little line as an answer would be great-full. #post 302

regards

Hello Rehab,

is Intel GMA 4500 graphics on DC7900 (Desktop) supported ?

Your question is off-topic. And the answer is NO. No version of OS X supports GMA 4500.

voilaaa,, thank you ;)

Hello Rehabman!!! my config is core i 3 4170 and asrock h81m itx , using clover , with "standart" clover config - system is loading but working bad! i see onlvy 5 mb vram and see grapchic glitches . With adding to clover info from topic and install kexts , system not loading : bluetoth transport is missing , please help me , this is my edited config file . thx. sorry for bad english , im russian)

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.5 KB · Views: 199
Hello Rehabman!!! my config is core i 3 4170 and asrock h81m itx , using clover , with "standart" clover config - system is loading but working bad! i see onlvy 5 mb vram and see grapchic glitches . With adding to clover info from topic and install kexts , system not loading : bluetoth transport is missing , please help me , this is my edited config file . thx. sorry for bad english , im russian)

Your config.plist is corrupt. Never edit config.plist with a text editor.

Rehabman , can you make right config for me? Its my first build, i dont understand all(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back