Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not boot into installer. I plug in the USB and boot from it and I see the option to load the Yosemite Installer from the Chameleon bootloader. I click on it and my PC just reboots.

Off-topic. Open a separate thread in the appropriate forum. Don't forget to fill out your profile with complete hardware details.

Hi,

Really need some help here... My CPU is an intel i3 4150 with intel HD4400 graphics, as you may probably know, my motherboard is the Asus H81M-PLUS, with 8gb of Ram. Every time i went into installing yosemite, I had to boot into safe mode, as otherwise I wouldn't have been able to install yosemite at all. Also everytime I boot into yosemite, I have to have my thumb drive plugged in, and then select my SSD with the boot flag -x. Also for some reason the only available resolution is 1024x768, and there is so much screen tearing and glitchiness. I do not have a graphics card and intend to use the integrated graphics via HDMI. Could you please tell me the multibeast profile used and the way you went through it?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks, James

Hi,

Really need some help here... My CPU is an intel i3 4150 with intel HD4400 graphics, as you may probably know, my motherboard is the Asus H81M-PLUS, with 8gb of Ram. Every time i went into installing yosemite, I had to boot into safe mode, as otherwise I wouldn't have been able to install yosemite at all. Also everytime I boot into yosemite, I have to have my thumb drive plugged in, and then select my SSD with the boot flag -x. Also for some reason the only available resolution is 1024x768, and there is so much screen tearing and glitchiness. I do not have a graphics card and intend to use the integrated graphics via HDMI. Could you please tell me the multibeast profile used and the way you went through it?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks, James

As far as HD4400 desktop graphics, read post #1.

I have a Gigabyte GA-H97m-DH3 and a i3 4150, with this method I was able to obtain full QE/CI from the HD4400, fantastic!

Is it possible to enable HDMI audio?

I have a Gigabyte GA-H97m-DH3 and a i3 4150, with this method I was able to obtain full QE/CI from the HD4400, fantastic!

Is it possible to enable HDMI audio?

There is an entire forum for HDMI audio...

Just report that Working nicely with GA H81N and i3-4160.

Thanks a lot.

Can I use 4K resolution?
I test with my Dell P2815Q . It can see max resolution as 1920x1080 at both 30 and 60 Hz.
But work in windows 8.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back