Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @RehabMan! I just tried your kexts, and they seem to work really well on my Intel Xeon E3-1246 v3 (Intel HD P4600) and GA-Z97N-WIFI motherboard. My config.plist for Clover is attached.
Thank you!

A.

Yup. P4600 has been confirmed previously. It is little tricky as there is no direct support in Clover (so you have to use /Devices/AddProperties), and I can see that's exactly what you did in your own config.plist.

Enjoy...

hey any news on support for the xeon e3 haswell Intel HD Graphics P4700? It would be my next upgrade.
Also the P4700 sounds like an oddball, so it might be a nightmare getting it to work.

I suspect it can work just like P4600.

Phew, now I might consider upgrading...

When you attempt it, let me know what the device-id is. Although it is not necessary, I'd like to add the device-id to the kext for completeness.

I eventually realized that it wasn't working for me because I had made a dumb BIOS configuration mistake! Once I fixed it, everything installed without a hitch. Unfortunately, I am now having problems booting that are complicated by not having an external drive to use to run Multibeast, but at least I'm having a different problem now... Thanks for your work!

Actually - the problem now includes getting the error IntelCPUMonitor - cpu not recognized on boot. For various silly reasons I ended up switching back to my GTX 520 card and reinstalling with a normal Unibeast install, no config changes. Would your kexts help with this even if I am not using HD 4400 graphics anymore?

... Would your kexts help with this even if I am not using HD 4400 graphics anymore?

I believe only if you want the drivers to load so you can use features that only come when they are there (eg. AirPlay mirroring).

OMG...It works and works amazingly
:clap::headbang::thumbup: to Rehabman and darkvoid

Both my builds with I3-4130 HD4400 with GA-h87-D3h and GA-H87-WIFI now have glitch free graphics
Luxmark score is about 300
Bro, please tell me how you did it. I have EXACT same CPU and graphics card. I am a complete noob to hackintoshes. Can you please prove a step by step tutorial?

Bro, please tell me how you did it. I have EXACT same CPU and graphics card. I am a complete noob to hackintoshes. Can you please prove a step by step tutorial?

Read post #1.

Read post #1.
It does not boot into installer. I plug in the USB and boot from it and I see the option to load the Yosemite Installer from the Chameleon bootloader. I click on it and my PC just reboots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back