Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 HDMI Output not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I checked the properties in Windows then the Nvidia were shown in the Display Properties instead of the Intel Graphic Card. That was the reason why I should try to get the Nvidia Graphic Card to work. I have also tried different Framebuffer Patches in the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB itself but without success. When I tried this I had no Clover Patches active.

Might be issue with SMBIOS.
I don't think AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext allows Nvidia for MacBooKPro8,1.
Seems like you're trying to use the Nvidia web drivers.
I don't have much experience with them, but pretty sure Inject/NVidia should be false for NvidiaWeb.

I have used the WebDrivers to get the Nvidia Graphic Card to work but when the HDMI Port is directly connected to the Nvidia Card then I think the HDMI Port won't work on OS X. I tried it when I have set Inject Intel and Inject Nvidia to false but HDMI is still not working.

I have used the WebDrivers to get the Nvidia Graphic Card to work but when the HDMI Port is directly connected to the Nvidia Card then I think the HDMI Port won't work on OS X. I tried it when I have set Inject Intel and Inject Nvidia to false but HDMI is still not working.

The Nvidia web drivers may not support your Nvidia GT525M.
You can try native Nvidia drivers...
No other ideas for you... as I stated previously no experience with Nvidia on laptops.

I searched for an native Nvidia Driver on the Nvidia Webpage but there I didn't find any OS X Driver for the GT525M but thanks for your help.

I searched for an native Nvidia Driver on the Nvidia Webpage but there I didn't find any OS X Driver for the GT525M but thanks for your help.

Native Nvidia driver is installed by the macOS installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back