Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 HDMI Output not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now installed Windows and when I click on the display properties on the monitor which is connected to the HDMI Port then it is showing the Nividia Graphic Card instead of the Intel HD 3000.

I have now installed Windows and when I click on the display properties on the monitor which is connected to the HDMI Port then it is showing the Nividia Graphic Card instead of the Intel HD 3000.

It means your HDMI port is dedicated to Nvidia.
So, to make it work on macOS, you need to look into making the Nvidia device work...

As far as I know it isn't possible to make both graphic cards working. I know that you can only have the Intel Graphics running or the nVidia Graphic Card or I am wrong on this? I think that the laptop uses the Optimus Technology from nVidia. Can you tell me how I get the nVidia Graphic card to work and if I also need the nVidia Webdriver for this? The Graphic Card is an nVidia GT 525M. Thanks.

As far as I know it isn't possible to make both graphic cards working. I know that you can only have the Intel Graphics running or the nVidia Graphic Card or I am wrong on this?

No idea. I have no laptops equipped with dedicated Nvidia + Intel.

I think that the laptop uses the Optimus Technology from nVidia.

Not likely Optimus.
If it was Optimus, you would find your external monitor connected via Intel.

Can you tell me how I get the nVidia Graphic card to work and if I also need the nVidia Webdriver for this? The Graphic Card is an nVidia GT 525M. Thanks.

Your profile says Nvidia GTX 960M.
Are you indicating your profile is inaccurate?

I will test how I get the nVidia Graphic Card to work. I haven't added the second system yet. Can you tell me if this Information would be OK in the Signature that I don't get an Ban again?
System 2: Dell Inspiron 17 N7110 (Clover), i3 2310m/HM67, HD3000 1600x900

I will test how I get the nVidia Graphic Card to work. I haven't added the second system yet. Can you tell me if this Information would be OK in the Signature that I don't get an Ban again?
System 2: Dell Inspiron 17 N7110 (Clover), i3 2310m/HM67, HD3000 1600x900

I don't see that signature as a problem.
I think the folks getting banned for signatures are adding more than what was requested in the FAQ...

But I guess that signature is for a different system than the one you're asking about?
Because it indicates no Nvidia,... yet you write "I will test how I get the nVidia Graphic Card to work"...
Seems like you're not sure if it has Nvidia or not...

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/intel-hd-3000-hdmi-output-not-working.224753

hello rehabman, i have same problem with my IHD 5200 laptop, theres no any video or audio form my HDMI port.
FYI, im using 0D2600000 as my ig platform.

also i have 2 HDMI port displayed from system info, maybe this two are related caused the problem.
View attachment 262703

here's my attachment hopely this weird problem will be solved. thanks

Your ioreg shows no HDMI device connected.
Maybe your HDMI is dedicated to the Nvidia. You should check in Windows (Display Properties).
If it is connected to Intel, it may be attached to the 0306 (port 7), which is not enabled in the ig-platform-id you're using (patch or use different ig-platform-id).

I have now added my second System to the Signature hope this is OK.

I have now Injected the Nvidia Graphic Card via Clover and also installed the Web Driver but still no HDMI Output. I don't know if the Intel and Nvidia will work together on OS X Sierra. I have also attached the Problem Reporting Files.

Attachments

• Problem_Reporting.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
I have now added my second System to the Signature hope this is OK.

I have now Injected the Nvidia Graphic Card via Clover and also installed the Web Driver but still no HDMI Output. I don't know if the Intel and Nvidia will work together on OS X Sierra. I have also attached the Problem Reporting Files.

You should check in Windows to see if your Nvidia is directly connected to the HDMI.
Also, your problem may be caused by the patch for AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB you have in in your config.plist.

When I checked the properties in Windows then the Nvidia were shown in the Display Properties instead of the Intel Graphic Card. That was the reason why I should try to get the Nvidia Graphic Card to work. I have also tried different Framebuffer Patches in the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB itself but without success. When I tried this I had no Clover Patches active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back