Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Could you share your EFI Finder? Mine is not booting into installation at all. Changing the config.plist has no effect. Would be very nice. Thx.
I could reach installation menu with this EFI but would be very kind and nice if someone share his working EFI with us.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.7 MB · Views: 302
I could reach installation menu with this EFI but would be very kind and nice if someone share his working EFI with us.
Thanks. I was able to install Mojave, but it don't wants to boot. It sutcks also when i use the config from betterclever.

Do you both have the same Hades Canyon? There are two models. I think both would work, but we should verify this.

FYI, you guys interested in this Intel Hades Canyon NUC as hackintosh competitor to the Mac mini may also be interested in the new HP Z2 mini G4 workstation, which can be customized as a barebone with Thunderbolt 3 and discrete pro GPUs, as a $1,000 machine… see the following topic for reference, which missed these main points initially, but I've just added some clarifications:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-z2-mini-g4-compatibility.263835/#post-1864577

FYI, you guys interested in this Intel Hades Canyon NUC as hackintosh competitor to the Mac mini may also be interested in the new HP Z2 mini G4 workstation, which can be customized as a barebone with Thunderbolt 3 and discrete pro GPUs, as a $1,000 machine… see the following topic for reference, which missed these main points initially, but I've just added some clarifications:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-z2-mini-g4-compatibility.263835/#post-1864577
Thank you! But i already bought the NUC and im really happy with it. There must be a way to get it running....

Hi together.

I was alble to install macOS. But now, when i want to install the beta, the system stucks when i boot into the macOS install after the reboot:
20181203_212507.jpg
20181203_212507.jpg

Can anybody help?

Thanks alot and greetings.

Attachments

• 20181203_212531.jpg
    20181203_212531.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 107
It seems the AMD graphic card is the crux of the problem here. But I think the nuc also has a integrated HD Graphics 630. I'd be happy if I can just use this integrated card. Does that make it installation easier?
It has the 630, but it is not connected to an output. So it is not useable directly...

Can't believe it. It works <3. Thank you Rehabman. You always save the day. It is in a perfectly usable state for my workflow.
Here's my config.plist if someone else is also looking for it.

Yg1pcVS.png
@betterclever it would be sooo nice when you could share your EFI folder. Thanks alot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back