Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello together

I really want to buy this NUC. But I need fully working graphics and sound. Is there any hope that this problems will be solved in near future?

Any updates on the video acceleration support?
If been googling for sometime, and reading post in many languages.
There does not seem to be a working solution any one found one?

FYI: May not be 4k related....

Artifacts are plentiful with my u3011 (2560x1600) display on DP. I will try with HDMI as that will run the monitor in 1080p mode since it does not support 2560x1600 on HDMI, only DP.

Tested with 1920x1080 on HDMI. Same glitches in same places. Therefore not related to resolution or connector.

Can you try to see if there are less artifacts selecting the default setting Scale → Best (Retina) in the Display Prefpane of System Preferences (fewer than with "larger text" or "more space" options)?

here what I could test:

Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 06.56.04.png

works kind of

Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 06.56.58.png

works with glitches (as all other options), but I think that is just more evidence for the suspicion.

Hi together,
my Hades Canyon comes tomorrow! I really want to get it fully working
with mac OS. Unfortunately I'm a noob in hackintoshing but if there is anything i can do to support to get mac OS running on this NUC, so please let me know!

Hi,
I have one also, i really want to get it work too.
Ready for help and test.

Can't believe it. It works <3. Thank you Rehabman. You always save the day. It is in a perfectly usable state for my workflow.
Here's my config.plist if someone else is also looking for it.

Yg1pcVS.png
Hi. Could you share your EFI Finder? Mine is not booting into installation at all. Changing the config.plist has no effect. Would be very nice. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back