Contribute
Register

Intel DP55WG Installs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried the new boot CD and it still freezes on the same line. The only thing I'm changing in the BIOS is Sata drive to ACHI right? Is there something else I'm missing?

CIMG0026.jpg

CIMG0028.jpg

Nope. I can only enable HPET or disable it.

No help? :( I really want to get this Snow Leopard working cause I don't have money for a Macbook Pro.

yugemonz said:
No help? :( I really want to get this Snow Leopard working cause I don't have money for a Macbook Pro.

Love to help, but you've got a board that is off the beaten path a bit. I've made my suggestions, and have posted many guides. Could be your hardware configuration. I don't know what else to suggest. o_O

I just noticed in your screen cap that you have more than 4 GB of RAM installed. Did you remove more of the RAM so that you only have 4 GB or less installed?

Oh true. I forgot I put my 2gb stick back in last night, was gaming. =X Thanks for your suggestions though guys. Every little bit helps. :) And if in the end I can't get it working, well... guess I'm going to have to save up ...a lot, to buy a real Mac. :(

yugemonz said:
Oh true. I forgot I put my 2gb stick back in last night, was gaming. =X Thanks for your suggestions though guys. Every little bit helps. :) And if in the end I can't get it working, well... guess I'm going to have to save up ...a lot, to buy a real Mac. :(

Or save a little and buy a Gigabyte motherboard which we know works...

IT KILLED MY PC

I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO CRY

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO ME RIGHT NOW

It was going so perfect. Got up to installing combo update, didn't reboot, ran Multibeast, then on reboot...DEAD. Totally. It just started cycling power. Turns on for ONE SECOND then dies. 6-8 seconds later, again. Forever. No POST. No BIOS. The LED on my mobo doesn't even have time to do anything but blink 00.

I don't understand. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back