Contribute
Register

Intel DP55WG Installs

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i should have posted it here all along. but anyway, i tried installing the audio drivers the way a bunch of you guys said to. ALC888 with the HDAEnabler and all that then VOODOO. I even tried to redownload the Legacy Kext and reinstall with it. Right from fresh install of Snow Leopard, I can hear music from my Logitech headset via USB. After I install the ALC888, I can see my i/o in the system profiler but nothing in System Pref >sounds and then I lost sound to my logitech usb as well AND I lose video to Mplayer and my computer slows down? I have no idea why. so I removed them all and tried just VoodooHDA and now I can see them in system pref>sounds but not in system profiler. Video can play and computer is fast. I have sound coming from my USB logitech headset still doing this. I just want sound to come out from my optical output as well as any other sound device i plug in the future. Anyone have ideas?

running DP55wg, i7 860, 6gb ram, gtx275

Intel DP55WG Installs - trouble with network

I've gotten a lot of good advice on this forum so far. I have installed Mountain Lion on the machine:

Intel DP55WG, i7-860, HIS-4670, 4GB ram. I used Multibeast 4.6.1 and an easybeast install. I can boot with GraphicsEnabler=No. I have installed the AppleIntelE1000e driver that is included in Multibeast 4.6.1 my network says it's connected, it can't pull DHCP so I set it manually for address, router, etc and hardware 100TX, full duplex, MTU 1500. Still no love. Any ideas or shoudl I just go get a network card?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back