CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Hello,

I have a Intel AX201 on my Asus Rog B560-G and Mac OS 12.3.1 . I am using openintelwiress driver. The WIFI is working fine and no issue,
but the bluetooth cannot search any devices.
When I turn on the bluetooth, my iphone's bluetooth can find the hackintosh, but cannot connected to the hackintosh.
Also, the hackintosh's Airdrop can find my iphone. The issue is that in the the bluetooth cannot discover any devices.

In system info: Bluetooth shows the coorect information, USB mapping also finished and USB section also shows BLUETOOTH HCI.

I am using IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext. Any suggedtions on fixing this issue?

Check you are not injecting IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, as this kext doesn't work in Monterey.

Check you have the USB port serving the Bluetooth module set with the correct Connector Type - Internal (255), in your USBMap.kext or USBPorts.kext. I should not be set with the USB2 (0) connector type.

Check you are not injecting IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, as this kext doesn't work in Monterey.

Check you have the USB port serving the Bluetooth module set with the correct Connector Type - Internal (255), in your USBMap.kext or USBPorts.kext. I should not be set with the USB2 (0) connector type.
thanks for your reply. After I switch to a FENVI T919 (disabled those three kexts related to intel), still facing the same issue, system info can see it is BRCM card in bluetooth section.

Then I recreated usb mapping and disable the internal WIFI card, now the issue is fixed.

hello there! does your air drop work in both directions? this may not be something you use like, if its not no worries :)_
NO, CHANGED TO fenvi t919

Hello,

I have a Intel AX201 on my Asus Rog B560-G and Mac OS 12.3.1 . I am using openintelwiress driver. The WIFI is working fine and no issue,
but the bluetooth cannot search any devices.
When I turn on the bluetooth, my iphone's bluetooth can find the hackintosh, but cannot connected to the hackintosh.
Also, the hackintosh's Airdrop can find my iphone. The issue is that in the the bluetooth cannot discover any devices.

In system info: Bluetooth shows the coorect information, USB mapping also finished and USB section also shows BLUETOOTH HCI.

I am using IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext. Any suggedtions on fixing this issue?
hello i have the same questions,and i looked the another reply,however i can't understand almostly as i new in this,could you teach me? thank you so much

@114514aaaa You need to add the following kexts to your OpenCore setup for your Intel WiFi and BT to work in macOS Monterey.
  1. AirportItlwm.kext
  2. IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
  3. BlueToolFixup.kext
Copies of the three kexts are attached below.

You also need to make sure you add an entry to your OC config.plist for each of the three kexts to enable and include them in your setup.

Attachments

• Intel WiFi + BT kexts.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 1,132
hello i have the same questions,and i looked the another reply,however i can't understand almostly as i new in this,could you teach me? thank you so much
I used Fenvi T919 PCIe wifi card

@114514aaaa You need to add the following kexts to your OpenCore setup for your Intel WiFi and BT to work in macOS Monterey.
  1. AirportItlwm.kext
  3. BlueToolFixup.kext

You also need to make sure you add an entry to your OC config.plist for each of the three kexts to enable and include them in your setup.
  1. AirportItlwm.kext
  3. BlueToolFixup.kext

thanks a lot,you are so kind

1. AirportItlwm.kext
  3. BlueToolFixup.kext

So I followed this advice and my wireless setup is working but unfortunately now I have access to none of my USB ports. I am using gigabyte z490 Gaming X AX and did not map the usb as I didn't know how to. Now I know the wireless works because my Mighty Mouse connects but I can't get my usb keyboard to work regardless of port.

So I followed this advice and my wireless setup is working but unfortunately now I have access to none of my USB ports. I am using gigabyte z490 Gaming X AX and did not map the usb as I didn't know how to. Now I know the wireless works because my Mighty Mouse connects but I can't get my usb keyboard to work regardless of port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back