Contribute
Register

Intel AX201 WIFI working, Bluetooth not fully working

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rhys_Pieces which version of macOS are you using? Have you tried using the USB Configuration guide linked below?

@Rhys_Pieces which version of macOS are you using? Have you tried using the USB Configuration guide linked below?

I am using Monterey 12.5.1 I am presently trying to work through it however I only get 2 ports being active when the computer boots just the 2 usb2 ports above the PS2 port. Just a bit of info in case it matters I am using the MacPro7,1 Smbios as I want to use multiple GPU.

Last edited:
The SMBIOS you are using doesn't matter. Neither does the use of multiple dGPU's, as long as the dGPU's don't have a USB port Type-C connector.

As you are using the Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X system with Monterey, you won't be able to make use of the XhciPortLimit quirk in OpenCore. This is normally used in Big Sur 11.2.1 or older version of macOS, to make life easier when undertaking the USB port discovery phase. The Quirk works similar to how the Clover USB Port Limit patches worked, just in OpenCore.

Given the above, you may be better served using Corpnewt's USBMap-master python script to undertake the USB port discovery and use the script to create a custom USBMap.kext, instead of a USBPort.kext.

You may want to use this guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back