Contribute
Register

Integrated HD 530 Graphics on Skylake Pentium G4500 Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately it is not working. With your EFI folder it now stops at the very beginning, it doesn't matter the boot flags I try (I tried every combination that you suggested).

Please take a look at this video where another guy said that he faced the same problem...

I still think it should be something related to the limited set of instructions of this CPU (G4500). In El Capitan I face the same problems related to HTTPS in Safari (but since I'm using Chrome it is not a big problem).

Well, any suggestions are still appreciated.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it is not working. With your EFI folder it now stops at the very beginning, it doesn't matter the boot flags I try (I tried every combination that you suggested).

Please take a look at this video where another guy said that he faced the same problem...

I still think it should be something related to the limited set of instructions of this CPU (G4500). In El Capitan I face the same problems related to HTTPS in Safari (but since I'm using Chrome it is not a big problem).

Well, any suggestions are still appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, this my video : ) really. Now i try to load MacOS 10.12.(5 or 6) so almost done. but i got errors all time

Some times:

IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, elk 1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

or i got this error

AMIF: allowing exception handler for 'WindowServer' (202) because the handler was set by master-entitled process 'launchd' (1)

i got using fully completed config with all patches and fixes taken from here from bottom

http://osxpc.ru/zavod/gpu/intel/skylake/

i tried everything FakePCIID and FakePCIID_intel_HD*

nothing works, So i think there is some problem with CPU

On El Capitan, i got it working but it's works very unstable some works, some times black screen.

Last edited:
Hi, this my video : ) really. Now i try to load MacOS 10.12.(5 or 6) so almost done. but i got errors all time

Some times:

IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, elk 1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

or i got this error

AMIF: allowing exception handler for 'WindowServer' (202) because the handler was set by master-entitled process 'launchd' (1)

i got using fully completed config with all patches and fixes taken from here from bottom

http://osxpc.ru/zavod/gpu/intel/skylake/

i tried everything FakePCIID and FakePCIID_intel_HD*

nothing works, So i think there is some problem with CPU

On El Capitan, i got it working but it's works very unstable some works, some times black screen.
I had the same problem. Im still having it with my Nvidia GPU but I fixed it when I switch from PEC to IGC in my BIOS

I had the same problem. Im still having it with my Nvidia GPU but I fixed it when I switch from PEC to IGC in my BIOS
I got installed High Sierra. So speedstep is looks like working well and I don't see yet one core bug. I just found that Power nap is working from the box o_O. it's looks good but I thing one core bug will pop up.

in Pentium G4500 with HD 530 I have not possible start GUI

So theeyesguy, have you managed to install High Sierra under G4500/HD530?
I am still working with El Capitan...

Please let me know if you have succeed.

Thanks.

in Pentium G4500 with HD 530 I have not possible start GUI

Thanks.

Thanks.
On other russian forum (Hackintosh) one says it's not possible start using HD 530 from Pentium g4500 (and i try everything but no luck)

On other russian forum (Hackintosh) one says it's not possible start using HD 530 from Pentium g4500 (and i try everything but no luck)

Hi theeyesguy

Have you found a way of installing High Sierra on G4500/HD530?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back