Contribute
Register

Installing Yosemite Asrock Z77 Extreme 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to enable the pop sound when you change the volume in Yosemite?

All you need to do is head into your System Preferences --> Sound --> Sound Effects tab --> check the box "play feedback when volume is changed" ;)

Grtz

Who needs the ALC898 for Yosemite Patched is here, and is working :D

Use KextBeast and then Go to Sound -> Output -> Internal Speakers

Now i am looking for Ethernet.

EDIT

Just got my Ethernet working using the updated kext

Cheers!

Ethernet worked but sound not working for me...
I can't login into App Store ??? any solution ??

Thank for reply... i got ethernet work but i can't login into appstore, it said it can't verify ( i use wifi dongle to connect to the internet instead of of ethernet cable, is this the problem ??? ). one more thing i cant get sound working, Please help !!!

hi guys. I have a z77 extreme4 2.90 stock firmware with a clean unibeast yosemite install.
im very confused for the next step. I must use multibeast but after read all the our reply of this post i can't understard the correct multibeast settings for me. :eek:
help... :)

Anyone else using a TL-WDN4800? It isn't working for me at all right now — I can barely load a single image and it just hangs if I try to load anything else. Super weak connection I'm wondering if this thing is a piece of crap or I did do something wrong when I put it in? My iMac is right next to my Hackintosh and it connects to the internet just fine I even tried moving my Hackintosh to where my iMac was and didn't notice any difference am I missing something?? Nevermind!

Anyone else using a TL-WDN4800? It isn't working for me at all right now — I can barely load a single image and it just hangs if I try to load anything else. Super weak connection I'm wondering if this thing is a piece of crap or I did do something wrong when I put it in? My iMac is right next to my Hackintosh and it connects to the internet just fine I even tried moving my Hackintosh to where my iMac was and didn't notice any difference am I missing something?? Nevermind!

I just bought it a couple months ago, is not a piece of crap :( Actually it's has pretty good reviews.

Hi, hackintosh noob here :)

I have Asrock Z77 Extreme Pro4 motherboard that needs bios patch. I have one question:

So to patch my BIOS, it is best to use 2.90 (instant flash) from link below?
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z77 Extreme4/?cat=Download&os=BIOS

Thanks!

Hi there,

The answer is yes and no. You download the new bios file like you said, but you need to modify it first with a program like pmpatcher; to make it 100% compatible with os x. Once that's done you can put it on a fat32 usb drive and install it from the current bios.

Grtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back