Intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I hope this post doesn't violate any rule as I did not exactly follow the instructions on this tutorial
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...330-u430-u530-using-clover-uefi-10-11.168614/

Instead I had windows 10 already installed and didn't touch it. I made some space and installed El Capitan besides it. It works fine and I can boot it when I boot from the installation USB key with Clover on it. One thing I haven't managed to do is to install Clover on the computer as the main bootloader. By default it goes straight into windows. I haven't found any guide on how to to this, but surely I am not the first one to install OSX on a PC with windows already installed, and I am just looking for a way to select my OS at startup without having to boot from the Clover USB key.

Any help appreciated, with Clover or any other bootloader.

Thanks

Moved to Multi Booting.

Hello,

I hope this post doesn't violate any rule as I did not exactly follow the instructions on this tutorial
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...330-u430-u530-using-clover-uefi-10-11.168614/

Instead I had windows 10 already installed and didn't touch it. I made some space and installed El Capitan besides it. It works fine and I can boot it when I boot from the installation USB key with Clover on it. One thing I haven't managed to do is to install Clover on the computer as the main bootloader. By default it goes straight into windows. I haven't found any guide on how to to this, but surely I am not the first one to install OSX on a PC with windows already installed, and I am just looking for a way to select my OS at startup without having to boot from the Clover USB key.

Any help appreciated, with Clover or any other bootloader.

Thanks

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Your question regarding multiboot is covered in post #2 of the main Clover guide (linked from the guide you "did not exactly follow").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back