Contribute
Register

Installing OS X on same HDD without erasing installed Win 8.1 and data on other partition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI A55M-P33
CPU
AMD A4-3300
Graphics
integr Radeon HD
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Years using a variety of computer emulators, recently I got interested for the OS X, so it run as a virtual machine. I decided to install OS X as a second system on the same drive with Windows 8.1. I have 4 partitions C: System and 3 data partition. How to do that without installing the Windows from start or lose data on other partitions.

MB: MSI A55M-P33
CPU: AMD A4-3300 64bit with Radein HD 6410 Graphic

THANKS!

Years using a variety of computer emulators, recently I got interested for the OS X, so it run as a virtual machine. I decided to install OS X as a second system on the same drive with Windows 8.1. I have 4 partitions C: System and 3 data partition. How to do that without installing the Windows from start or lose data on other partitions.

MB: MSI A55M-P33
CPU: AMD A4-3300 64bit with Radein HD 6410 Graphic

THANKS!

Please read the Rules.

Rules said:
AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted

Apple do not use AMD processors so there is no support for them in their operating System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back