CPU
Graphics
gtx660ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to install macOS Sierra on my computer but I'm running into a problem.

My build:
GA-x58-ud3r
I7-930
Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

I installed Sierra on a hardrive with unibeast and I didn't have any problems. Got straight into installation, installed following installation guide. Installation went through and computer restarted. Booted from USB and I can't go any further. I can see only Clover EFI and Sierra installation in clover. My Sierra harddrive doesn't show up at all.

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to install macOS Sierra on my computer but I'm running into a problem.

My build:
GA-x58-ud3r
I7-930
Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

I installed Sierra on a hardrive with unibeast and I didn't have any problems. Got straight into installation, installed following installation guide. Installation went through and computer restarted. Booted from USB and I can't go any further. I can see only Clover EFI and Sierra installation in clover. My Sierra harddrive doesn't show up at all.

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

Cheers!
Select Sierra Installation and hit enter.
2 stage process - first stage copy installation files to HDD/SSD, second stage the actual installation of the OS.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. I did select Sierra Installation and proceeded with Sierra installation. I do not understand what you mean by 2 stage process. Could you please explain little more precise?

Thank you

As I understand I went through with the installation. I just can't boot to this disk because it is not shown in Clover. I have yosemite installed on a second drive and chimera shows also hard drive with Sierra. (I wanted to see if it's shown there)

I also tried different SATA ports on MOBO because there are 3 different controllers, but no luck.

As I understand I went through with the installation. I just can't boot to this disk because it is not shown in Clover. I have yosemite installed on a second drive and chimera shows also hard drive with Sierra. (I wanted to see if it's shown there)

I also tried different SATA ports on MOBO because there are 3 different controllers, but no luck.

Hello, having same issue with my GA-EX58-UD3R. have you managed to fix it in the meantime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back