Motherboard
Intel Pentium 3558
CPU
4gb DDR3 l Memory 1000 GB HDD
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi, I am trying to install Catalina on an Acer Aspire laptop. I have created the installation usb and followed all the steps but when I'm a talking it, it freezes on the Apple screen after the progress bar has reached the end. Does anyone have any tips or know how to fix this. Thanks :)

Hi, I am trying to install Catalina on an Acer Aspire laptop. I have created the installation usb and followed all the steps but when I'm a talking it, it freezes on the Apple screen after the progress bar has reached the end. Does anyone have any tips or know how to fix this. Thanks :)
i have moved your post to laptop support please read the links in my signature

i have moved your post to laptop support please read the links in my signature
Hi Fearfetcher, please excuse my ignorance I am new to this. How do I read the links in your signature?

Hi Fearfetcher, please excuse my ignorance I am new to this. How do I read the links in your signature?
you click on them

Hi, I have tried all the different trouble shooting and changing the settings to the recommended setting but nothing is helping. Are you able to help me?

Attachments

• 20201213_161814.jpg
    20201213_161814.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Search for 1689 or click the tag at the top of this thread.

Thanks for your help I am now getting this error
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20201213_171303.jpg
    20201213_171303.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 74
Sorry I have updated the info now. Are you able to help me? I am also getting this screen

I downloaded SSDT-EC.aml and put it on my USB. I have started in Verbose and also tried patching and starting without kexts

Sorry I have updated the info now. Are you able to help me? I am also getting this screen

I downloaded SSDT-EC.aml and put it on my USB. I have started in Verbose and also tried patching and starting without kexts
Pentium graphics are not support sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back