Contribute
Register

Installing a Graphics Card in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows 8.1
CPU
Core i5-3570k
Graphics
GTX 760 by ASUS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
I'm looking to build a hackintosh very soon, however I don't quite have the money for all the parts (the GTX 760)
Basically I would like to do some gaming on windows (i'll Dual boot) in the future, rather than have a console.
I have the money for;
Core i5 3570k
Gigabyte
GA-Z77-DS3H
8GB Corsair Vengeance
500w power supply
500gb HDD
120gb ssd
and a case up to about £50 ($77)
Mac OSX and Windows 7
1080p Monitor

I've shopped around and i'm pretty certain i've found the cheapest prices!

I'm really eager to build this and was wondering if it was possible to build it with the parts i can afford, then install a gtx 760 in the future when i have the money? if it is possible does anyone know of any instructions on how to do it?

ps. If anyone has any good websites to get components from that are in Pounds £ GBP that would be much appreciated.
Also i'm really new to this so sorry if this is a stupid question!
Also Also any suggestions for a nice sleek case would be great!
Thanks!

Hi
I'm looking to build a hackintosh very soon, however I don't quite have the money for all the parts (the GTX 760)
Basically I would like to do some gaming on windows (i'll Dual boot) in the future, rather than have a console.
I have the money for;
Core i5 3570k
Gigabyte
GA-Z77-DS3H
8GB Corsair Vengeance
500w power supply
500gb HDD
120gb ssd
and a case up to about £50 ($77)
Mac OSX and Windows 7
1080p Monitor

I've shopped around and i'm pretty certain i've found the cheapest prices!

I'm really eager to build this and was wondering if it was possible to build it with the parts i can afford, then install a gtx 760 in the future when i have the money? if it is possible does anyone know of any instructions on how to do it?

ps. If anyone has any good websites to get components from that are in Pounds £ GBP that would be much appreciated.
Also i'm really new to this so sorry if this is a stupid question!
Also Also any suggestions for a nice sleek case would be great!
Thanks!

Yes, you can build with these parts now. Mountain Lion will support them, including the HD4000 CPU graphics. As for the GTX760, well, it should mostly work with Mountain Lion, but you should do a search in the forum to see if there are potential problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back