Contribute
Register

Installer cannot see/find hard drive Lenovo z580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

any progress with the z580?

i'm thinking about getting one and trying to run the lion on it, so if you found a solution to succesfully run it on the z580 please let me know :)

thanks
homs

it runs, but....

Ok, yes, it is up and running, but I am having problems getting things running properly; hd4000 graphics (beyond 64mb), network card, sound, 64-bit boot, camera, and two-finger track-pad. I can get into it, but it's limited right now. At the same time, I am in a small village in Sweden right now with limited internet access, so doing anything with my laptop for the next couple weeks will be difficult regardless.

On my Z580 with HD4000 graphics (as the only option), there is no way to adjust the VRAM in the BIOS that I've seen. In fact, the BIOS menus are pretty sparse in general.

i bought the same laptop this Saturday... i just lost my lion app from app store while formatting my desktop...... in a day or 2 i will complete downloading the app then i will also start my experimenting., i will be helping you.... lets make our laptops work with OS X LION AND MOUNTAIN LION :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back