Graphics
GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone. So today I got a copy of Windows 8.1 because I really needed to do something on the opposite operating system. I went and created a separate partition on the boot disk (SanDisk SSD) for Windows and installed it on that. OS X has its own partition.

After a successful install, it doesn't take me back to the UniBeast boot, it goes straight into Windows. How do I get back? All my files are in OS X and I need to be able to access it. If this means deleting and re installing Windows that is fine as there are no files there yet. I also need to know how to prevent this in the future if I have to re install. I am running ML 10.8.5 btw.

Thanks guys.

Hello everyone. So today I got a copy of Windows 8.1 because I really needed to do something on the opposite operating system. I went and created a separate partition on the boot disk (SanDisk SSD) for Windows and installed it on that. OS X has its own partition.

After a successful install, it doesn't take me back to the UniBeast boot, it goes straight into Windows. How do I get back? All my files are in OS X and I need to be able to access it. If this means deleting and re installing Windows that is fine as there are no files there yet. I also need to know how to prevent this in the future if I have to re install. I am running ML 10.8.5 btw.

Thanks guys.

Boot OS X using your Unibeast USB. Install Chimera...

Is Chimera the boot loader where you can do the boot flags before it enters? Because I have that installed but it still goes straight to windows. Should I reinstall Chimera in MultiBeast?

When you installed Windows, it overwrote a portion of Chimera. Now you need to re-install it. You can use the Chimera standalone installer or Multibeast. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back