Asus z270f
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
Asus GeForce 1080 TI OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey!

First up: My System was running like charm with everything working from the beginning! (Asus z270f; 7700k, 1080ti).

I just received my Fenvi t919 WiFi/BT Card that should be fully functional even in bios/bootscreen/EFI use (HID PRoxy).

I installed the card, booted the system Up and experiencing kernel panic. I think it hast something to do with PCI-E. The BIOS settings are alright i think. I cant find anything on the internet about this special card.

I thought because of the card fully supporting macOS there is nothing else to do than install. Do i need special kext or clover EFI settings?

i made a screenshot:
image-jpg.257048

i really need any advice... i cant figure out what to do by myself... i didnt found any postings that helped me...

your help is appreciated!

Greetings

Last edited:
Cmon... seriously no one? I thought this is the no1 hackintosh board? :-/

You might have a better response if you provide some data that represent what you're doing...

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I did? I described my problem and loaded up a screenshot with the error?

What more can I do?

Seems more like there is no one interested in helping... I'm sure many geeks around here know what's the problem... a simple hint would be helpful I'm completely stuck....

I did? I described my problem and loaded up a screenshot with the error?

What more can I do?

Seems more like there is no one interested in helping... I'm sure many geeks around here know what's the problem... a simple hint would be helpful I'm completely stuck....

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" as suggested in post #3.

Really... this is getting complicated...

did you even read the error msg? This is something really easy to fix I guess. I might be wrong but talking about how to do a error report in this forum while I have already stated the problem an loaded up a screenshot seems a little picky to me.

Simply giving me a hint would be the right way so I can figure it out by myself...

Really... this is getting complicated...

did you even read the error msg? This is something really easy to fix I guess. I might be wrong but talking about how to do a error report in this forum while I have already stated the problem an loaded up a screenshot seems a little picky to me.

Simply giving me a hint would be the right way so I can figure it out by myself...

I don't see where you attached EFI/Clover that contributes to the panic.

Computers work by processing input and producing output.
You have shown the output side (the image of the panic).
But you have not provided the "input" (EFI/Clover).
How you expect any analysis without providing the files that contribute to the output, I just don't understand.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
Attach EFI/Clover as ZIP, without themes, as requested.

I don't see where you attached EFI/Clover that contributes to the panic.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".

do you see the screenshot?
image.jpg

sorry. this is ridiculous. are you fooling me?

im not a geek, i cant access my clover/EFI settings to upload anything... its a different computer and hes not booting up. the only thing i have is this screenshot. but i understand, guys like will not get helped... just getting teached "the rules"... thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back