Contribute
Register

Installed new PCI-E Network-Card (Fenvi) - Kernel Panic at Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I read everything and I don't know which information you need. I use uefi bootloader created with unibeast. That's all. I think I'm not getting helped here, just teached.

Sorry but I read everything and I don't know which information you need. I use uefi bootloader created with unibeast. That's all. I think I'm not getting helped here, just teached.

Attach EFI/Clover (without 'themes', as ZIP) that you're using to boot. It will be on your EFI partition.

Attach EFI/Clover (without 'themes', as ZIP) that you're using to boot. It will be on your EFI partition.

Thank you!

I can't access the efi. The system is not booting up. And I don't know how to extract the files. I only have access to the bootloader. I'm doing my best to deliver but ich simply don't know how... if the system was booting I could easy mount the efi in macOS and upload the files...

ok i figured out by myself... disable fixairport made it work.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I can't access the efi. The system is not booting up.

Try booting with your Unibeast USB.
Or remove the WiFi card (you said it was causing problems after you installed it, right?)
Or remove the HDD and connect to a working computer so you can access the EFI/Clover on it.

ok i ejected the pcie card and was able to boot... here is the refi file you requested... I this what you wanted?

You have a lot of Clover DSDT "Fixes" in your config.plist. Probably most of them not needed:
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 3.02.34 PM.png

Everything but the kitchen sink seems to be the strategy... (a bad strategy).

The obvious one to get rid of first is FixAirport_4000 (or set false).
But really, most all of those "Fixes" are probably not needed.
A "fix" should be applied only if you're certain you need it and you understand what it does.

Note also that you have the _OSI->XOSI patch in your config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches. This patch is only valid if you have SSDT-XOSI.aml (the SSDT that implements XOSI) in your ACPI/patched. But SSDT-XOSI.aml is missing. In fact, you have no SSDTs at all in your ACPI/patched.

Last edited:
Try booting with your Unibeast USB.
Or remove the WiFi card (you said it was causing problems after you installed it, right?)
Or remove the HDD and connect to a working computer so you can access the EFI/Clover on it.

You have a lot of Clover DSDT "Fixes" in your config.plist. Probably most of them not needed:
View attachment 257314

Everything but the kitchen sink seems to be the strategy... (a bad strategy).

The obvious one to get rid of first is FixAirport_4000 (or set false).
But really, most all of those "Fixes" are probably not needed.
A "fix" should be applied only if you're certain you need it and you understand what it does.

Note also that you have the _OSI->XOSI patch in your config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches. This patch is only valid if you have SSDT-XOSI.aml (the SSDT that implements XOSI) in your ACPI/patched. But SSDT-XOSI.aml is missing. In fact, you have no SSDTs at all in your ACPI/patched.

Thank you very much! I downloaded the config cause I was having trouble getting into macOS setup at the beginning cause of mobo/cpu config.. should I try to disable all of the fixes one by one?

Thank you very much! I downloaded the config cause I was having trouble getting into macOS setup at the beginning cause of mobo/cpu config.. should I try to disable all of the fixes one by one?

I think you will find you don't need any of them...
But I already mentioned the one that is probably causing your problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back