Contribute
Register

Installation stops at +++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys may want to check out KGBs live the future now X99 thread in guides section. It’s very detailed there may be something there for Mojave that stands out for the X99 system. Maybe a CPU ID or bios tweak.
My pentium needs a CPU ID or else it stops at the same spot. Maybe 0x0306F2?
Clover configurator app has an arrow tab next to the CPUID section you could check there for a compatible ID.
Yeah I've already checked out that thread. Using his entire clover configuration with a different smbios (since I'm using MacPro 6,1 as my HS setup) or simply without modifying both stops me as this screen(+++++++). He mentioned a BIOS tweak "MSR 0xE2 register unlock". He used the BIOS tweak method, but he also mentioned a clover patch workaround, which I'm using for HS. Perhaps the clover patch also needs updating? I don't want to risk updating to a custom BIOS.

You guys may want to check out KGBs live the future now X99 thread in guides section. It’s very detailed there may be something there for Mojave that stands out for the X99 system. Maybe a CPU ID or bios tweak.
Clover configurator app has an arrow tab next to the CPUID section you could check there for a compatible ID.
Oh, it looks like I missed something in that thread. There's a 10.14 compatible patch, will try it.

Did that and managed to boot with KGBs EFi. Now i am trying to see the difference between what I had before and what I have now.
High Sierra will not boot with those files (does the same). I am just using one efi for 10.14 and other for 10.13.6

Did that and managed to boot with KGBs EFi. Now i am trying to see the difference between what I had before and what I have now.
High Sierra will not boot with those files (does the same). I am just using one efi for 10.14 and other for 10.13.6
The patches are different because of the change in the kext. You can try enabling both patches and setting the MatchOS option for each patch.

The patches are different because of the change in the kext. You can try enabling both patches and setting the MatchOS option for each patch.

Some of those patches are update specific as well like 13.4, 13.6 etc...

I had this +++++ Endseed Random yadayada+++++++++ error too.

To me it was the "config.plist" that didn't work with Mojave. Worked fine with everything before Mojave, even 10.13.6. But everyone had their full focus on the Aptio memory kexts, I came to a dead end. Then I tried something else...

In Clover EFI:

Once I removed my config.plist and replaced it with a "scraped" version (only the very basic of settings), I was able to install Mojave, and modify this basic config.plist and add several fixes to it. I keep a basic config.plist boot USB in case I f*ck up.

You probably don't need to copy someone elses full EFI folder, but just the Config.plist.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back