Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I am trying to turn my laptop into an Hackintosh. It is an Asus N56-VV.
Some specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor 3630QM
Chipset: Intel HM76 Express
Video Chipset: Nvidia GeForce GT 750M
Hard Disk Drive Quantity: 1 x 1 TB, SATA, 5400 rpm, Internal, 2.5"

I created a Yosemite bootable USB stick with the unibeast method, I boot the system with these flags "-x -v cpus=1", but the booting hangs at
"Ethernet [AtherosE2200]: TCP/IPv6 checksum offload enabled."

Can anybody help me to unstuck from here?
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I am trying to turn my laptop into an Hackintosh. It is an Asus N56-VV.
Some specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor 3630QM
Chipset: Intel HM76 Express
Video Chipset: Nvidia GeForce GT 750M
Hard Disk Drive Quantity: 1 x 1 TB, SATA, 5400 rpm, Internal, 2.5"

I created a Yosemite bootable USB stick with the unibeast method, I boot the system with these flags "-x -v cpus=1", but the booting hangs at
"Ethernet [AtherosE2200]: TCP/IPv6 checksum offload enabled."

Can anybody help me to unstuck from here?
Thanks in advance!

Follow Clover guide linked from FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mac anymore, I just have access to Linux, with which I can write to my bootable drive (for things like adding .kexts etc.) Anyway I managed to get past that error, but now I have a kernel panic with a system uptime of 2213876148 and the kernel extension in backtrace is "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement".
Do you know any solution to this?
I wasn't able to patch my BIOS (because I already had the latest version), could this be the issue?

Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mac anymore, I just have access to Linux, with which I can write to my bootable drive (for things like adding .kexts etc.) Anyway I managed to get past that error, but now I have a kernel panic with a system uptime of 2213876148 and the kernel extension in backtrace is "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement".
Do you know any solution to this?
I wasn't able to patch my BIOS (because I already had the latest version), could this be the issue?

There is no way to download Yosemite without access to the Mac App Store.

From where did you download Yosemite?

I do not own a Mac, but a friend of mine does, I asked him, I borrowed his Mac to create the bootable USB with UniBeast (planning to buy the official OS from my Hackintosh, just to be ok with my conscience:p), and then gave it back to him. I'd prefer not to ask him again his Mac because of course he needs it, that's why I asked if there is something I can do without a Mac.

I do not own a Mac, but a friend of mine does, I asked him, I borrowed his Mac to create the bootable USB with UniBeast (planning to buy the official OS from my Hackintosh, just to be ok with my conscience:p), and then gave it back to him. I'd prefer not to ask him again his Mac because of course he needs it, that's why I asked if there is something I can do without a Mac.

You can create a Clover USB and boot your Unibeast USB with it.

Clover is just a FAT32 partition with the correct files on it. You can create it from Windows. You will need to copy the Clover binaries manually, of course (instead of using the Clover installer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back