Graphics
HD4600/EVGA GTX 960 Gaming 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
so installation of sierra 10.12.6, and graphics card 960 that i have...went great. but when i went to restart, it would not let me get back in. it kept giving me the symbol circle with line thru it. i tried changing the nvidia flags...and that only worked once. but then idk..it never let me back in. i even tried to do a fresh install but couldn't even get back to that point...any recommendations....sucks that i was so close.

what i did was put the old drive in and still working in yosemite. thats the only functioning one i have.
really need to do be on sierra but idk how to get passed the roadblocks.

any help is appreciated. my build is still the same in my profile. thank u

so installation of sierra 10.12.6, and graphics card 960 that i have...went great. but when i went to restart, it would not let me get back in. it kept giving me the symbol circle with line thru it.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I will try that tonight. Thanks. I was getting frustrated because I had actually got it installed. I will follow up tonight. Thank u.

I will try that tonight. Thanks. I was getting frustrated because I had actually got it installed. I will follow up tonight. Thank u.
Ok so I was able to wipe the harddrive and start over. Now I can't get anything installed . Here's a screenshot after verbose mode

Attachments

• IMG_3175.JPG
    IMG_3175.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
Ok so I was able to wipe the harddrive and start over. Now I can't get anything installed . Here's a screenshot after verbose mode
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Ok, I follow up until...slide=0 kernel to boot arguments...this is just going to be done as clover boots up correct? where I hit space bar and pic this option... but the rest ... can you give me more information as to where this is at...

"Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back