Contribute
Register

Install Yosemite successfully but can't login app store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried those steps and nothing. Seems like en0 is assigned to Ethernet so I'm confused. Had working ethernet in Mavericks before this fresh install of Yosemite. Sorry for bad pic quality but just to give an idea..

IMG_0460.JPG

Tried those steps and nothing. Seems like en0 is assigned to Ethernet so I'm confused. Had working ethernet in Mavericks before this fresh install of Yosemite. Sorry for bad pic quality but just to give an idea..

View attachment 109038

This thread is about App Store, not debugging Ethernet. You need to install an appropriate driver for your Ehternet chip. What do you have?

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I am not on a laptop I am on a desktop. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread but this thread was giving me a little more info than others. I don't have access to Windows right now to run CPU-z.

I am not on a laptop I am on a desktop. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread but this thread was giving me a little more info than others. I don't have access to Windows right now to run CPU-z.

Desktop questions should be posted in the appropriate desktop forum.

I also tried the above mentioned steps. I am having en0 with my ethernet card. I tried with Null Ethernet and EFI studio but all failed.

I am using clover bootloader.

Please help

You can find my ioreg file attached. Please help.

Attachments

• iMac.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
You can find my ioreg file attached. Please help.

No need for NullEthernet. You have a working Ethernet driver loaded (but is lacking built-in injection)

Use EthernetBuiltIn in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
Code:
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

No need for NullEthernet. You have a working Ethernet driver loaded (but is lacking built-in injection)

Use EthernetBuiltIn in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
Code:
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

I am just having clover in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back