Contribute
Register

Install Yosemite successfully but can't login app store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only issue I have is App store will randomly freeze...when that happens only way out is hard reboot. Haven't figured out the issue yet but hopefully someone will have a solution to that.

This fault probably lies with your USB WiFi drivers.

I am on the same problem but mine is that my Ethernet Jack is burned and not working so I use a tplink Wi-Fi card which does the job nicely but I can't login in app store.

Thanks a lot RehabMan i will try it later.

Could you give any advice for my problem here

To make a USB drive bootable, you need to install a bootloader to it. Also, it should be MBR not GPT.

Omg I feel so stupid I thought since it is a disk image file it should be bootable by default.
Thanks a lot RehabMan.:)

Macs do not use legacy bootloaders. As a result, the boot records are not part of a disk image.

Macs do not use legacy bootloaders. As a result, the boot records are not part of a disk image.

So I try to install the kext Nullethernet but I face problem on patching my DSDT since if I boot with DSDT=No my hackintosh freezes after 30 seconds so I can't extract my DSDT for maciasl.

Any ideas?

So I try to install the kext Nullethernet but I face problem on patching my DSDT since if I boot with DSDT=No my hackintosh freezes after 30 seconds so I can't extract my DSDT for maciasl.

Any ideas?

Why do you need to boot DSDT=Null to patch your DSDT? How did you originally patch your native DSDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back