Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on i7-1065G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck with the same problem on my Lenovo Yoga S940 atm.

According to this guy apple has added support in the 10.15.5 beta

No idea if we can use these values somehow. I am a hundred percent sure that we will get fully working macOS on Ice Lake in the feature, but we are not quite there yet.
I am also stuck in Lenovo Yoga S740, i7 1065G7 with OpenCore 0.5.8. I still get panic; but I think there is very little work left to make it work. Give my EFI a try on your S940. Let me know if you it works for you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 288
Tested your EFI. My own config is stuck at the same panic. Cant find much about it on the internet.
You should really declutter your folder though, USBInjectall and USBPorts.kext both present.
CPUFriend without being able to properly generate it. A lot of unneeded drivers.

Attached my current setup which SHOULD work (ofc you probably need different ACPI patches), if we could get around the kernel panic.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    56.8 MB · Views: 313
I'm having kernel panic too with opencore, but I don't know how to set framebuffermem, stolen mem, etc.

Update: It gets stuck here now:
photo_2020-04-21 00.55.22.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I've got the same laptop as Tuning96 and I'm also stuck in a kernel panic working with opencore.
I have tried many different SSDT and kexts configurations and always end up in kernel panic or stuck on loading WoodooPS2mouse.kext.

I bought this laptop thinking of getting a HackbookAir9.1 but it seems impossible.
:banghead:
Hopefully a guru will appear shortly and inject us with some knowledge.
:idea::thumbup:

any progress on this? if anyone mange to pass the issue please share the EFI folder

I installed it on my lenovo ideapad s145, but I can't boot from my disk because it goes in panic.

photo_2020-06-08 17.28.16.jpg

can you share the EFI folder that allows you to pass the installation?
Yes, but you have to change defaultbootvolume with your disk name.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 502
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back