Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on i7-1065G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I mean with opencore/clover installations. Tell me what I have to do and I'll try on my laptop.

Yes, but I mean with opencore/clover installations. Tell me what I have to do and I'll try on my laptop.
you are going to to have to trial and error, maybe on the other thread that has managed it?

I've found the new MacBook Air 2020 with i7 1060NG7 processor on everymac.com

No, nobody replied there anymore.

I am stuck with the same problem on my Lenovo Yoga S940 atm.

According to this guy apple has added support in the 10.15.5 beta
0x8A70
0x8A71
0x8A51 => i7-1060G7 & i5-1030G7
0x8A5C => i5-1030G4 & i3-1000G4
0x8A5D
0x8A52 => i7-1065G7 & i5-1035G7
0x8A53
0x8A5A => i5-1035G4
0x8A5B

No idea if we can use these values somehow. I am a hundred percent sure that we will get fully working macOS on Ice Lake in the feature, but we are not quite there yet.

No idea if we can use these values somehow. I am a hundred percent sure that we will get fully working macOS on Ice Lake in the feature, but we are not quite there yet.
Nice...

Guys, who wanna try to put Catalina on this laptop?

By the way, someone is doing inter wireless card. [ https://github.com/zxystd/itlwm ]Maybe after a while, you can try。

What does it mean? We are talking about the installation on a 10th generation Intel processor. We will solve wireless problems after the installation.
I mean, maybe you can use inter wifi in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back