Contribute
Register

In Depth Guide for BridgeHelper 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndrewSM said:
Hey, I had the same problem with KP as you did, this is what finally what worked for my GA-Z77-DS3H (i7-3770, 16GB 1600 MHz RAM):

1. Make a Unibeast USB using this guide http://tonymacx86.blogspot.cz/2011/10/u ... using.html
2. Install BridgeHelper 5 to the USB stick
3. Install OSX and do the matchkernel thing from this guide on second boot viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052
4. In OSX run Multibeast with this
-UserDSDT install (don't put any DSDT on desktop)
-Non-DSDT HDAEnabler - ALC887/888b (will add patched AppleHDA in next step)
-JMicron36x ATA (for SATA III connectors on motherboard)
-maolj's AtherosL1cEthernet
-OpenCL enabler for 10.7.2+ (I have GTX 470)
5. Put AppleHDA from viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63854 on desktop and install using KextBeast
6. Install BridgeHelper 5 (I know I installed it to the USB first, but it didn't work for me without installing it again)
7. Install Chimera 1.10
8. Reboot and enjoy

Everything is working - boot, sound, sleep, network, graphics. And I've got 13 963 score in 64bit GeekBench with my i7-3770.

Thank'u very much!! Now my system can sleep. :headbang:

AndrewSM said:
Hey, I had the same problem with KP as you did, this is what finally what worked for my GA-Z77-DS3H (i7-3770, 16GB 1600 MHz RAM):

1. Make a Unibeast USB using this guide http://tonymacx86.blogspot.cz/2011/10/u ... using.html
3. Install OSX and do the matchkernel thing from this guide on second boot viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052
5. Put AppleHDA from viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63854 on desktop and install using KextBeast
6. Install BridgeHelper 5 (I know I installed it to the USB first, but it didn't work for me without installing it again)
7. Install Chimera 1.10
8. Reboot and enjoy

Everything is working - boot, sound, sleep, network, graphics. And I've got 13 963 score in 64bit GeekBench with my i7-3770.

Which flags did you use when installing OS X launching Unibeast for the first time? I keep getting errors saying "Still waiting for root device".

AndrewSM said:
UPDATE: I don't know why is the memory locked to 1333 MHz on this motherboard (it is corsair 1600 MHz from factory) but after trying to "overclock" it to 1600 MHz I've got 14 805 score in GeekBench! Woot, thanks Tony so much for the tools! :headbang:

How do you "overclock" the RAM?

AndrewSM said:

7. Install Chimera 1.10
8. Reboot and enjoy

I'm going to be using almost the same hardware as you. What options should I select in MultiBeast for a Radeon HD 6870?

mcmon151 said:
Hi,

USB 3.0 does indeed work for me. but my problem is that i don't have any audio! any help?
Was "Non-DSDT HDAEnabler - ALC887/888b" the only thing you've checked in MultiBeast in audio part? Did you install patched HDAEnabler before reboot? That's what worked for me...

About USB 3.0 - did you change anything in BIOS?

I don't think I installed any patched hda enabler all I remember was the non daft 887/88b thing, then toledas applehda, and for the USB 3.0 I didn't change anything in the BIOS. Oh and when I try to sleep on the system the mouse just disappears and nothing else happens and I can get back by clicking the mouse or a keyboard key, the screen never goes black, though I feel that this is all because I'm still using the unsupported HD 4000 graphics.

file.php

Great avatar :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
tonymacx86 said:

That's exactly the kind of joy I expect to feel once my build is put together and running. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back