MultiBeast 4.5 stock i5/i7 SSDT

P-States 16/17/18/19/20/36 - Geekbench score 11823

-------

MB 4.5 Over-clocked i7 SSDT

P-States 16/20/21/22/35/36/37 - Geekbench score 11810

-------

Greggen's SSDT for OC i5

P-States 16/23/25/27/35/36/37 - Geekbench score 11826

I seemed to have gained an extra P-State from the last time I ran MSRDumper (could be my mistake missing it) machine is defined as MacPro3,1.

I'll keep running Greggen's SSDT for now, as it's the best spread of P-States with the values in the high 20's which do get used a lot from what I've seen in my Kernel log.

Great work Tony and all concerned!

:D

Hello! If I use SSDT option of multibeast 4.5, am I still going to delete generate p-states and add dropSDDT on my boot.plist?

Thanks guys! :)

EDIT: I tried both with the temp fix + ssdt on mb 4.5(i7core) and normal boot.plist + ssdt on mb 4.5. But they're giving me half my original geekbench score. What am I doing wrong?

Help guys, please..

Thanks! :)

The MB SSDT isn't working for my i7 at 4.2 Ghz on Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z.... :( anyone else with the same issue?

If I get SSDT.aml, I need DropSSDT and delete GeneratePstate ?

NIGos said:
The MB SSDT isn't working for my i7 at 4.2 Ghz on Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z.... :( anyone else with the same issue?

I quote myself as I've semi-solved the issue... I'm now getting proper CPU throttling but it seems it won't go further than x39. (even if I'm using the 4.2 Modded SSDT)

Anyway what I did is to manually input the core multipliers into the bios, before it was set to auto. Does someone know how to correctly set multipliers for each core in order to reach x42 ?

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back