Contribute
Register

iJanni´s Silent Build - GA Z77 DS3H - i3 2100 - NVidia GeForce 210

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in that case you have to change some settings in your boot.plist. As I don't use any ATI-GPU I can't help you in that case. Just look around in the forum what others use as settings for this GPU. Sorry for that.

No problem. Thanks mate ;)

Edit: haven´t found a solution for my sleep problem yet :(
Edit: I updated to the new FakeSMC plugins and installed the LaCie USB3 kext. Also i added darkwake=12 to my boot.plist again and sleep seems to work. Yeah :D

...Another option to try is darkwake=12 (instead of darkwake=0) to get sleep working.
How did you come up with "darkwake=12"? Did you just trying numbers or is there a reason or reference behind "12"?

How did you come up with "darkwake=12"? Did you just trying numbers or is there a reason or reference behind "12"?

That's a good question and I've to say sorry that it is a wrong number. Mea culpa. I ment darkwake=10
Why?
Because of this thread here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...ake-0-flag-can-break-auto-sleep-10-8-1-a.html

It works perfect in my setup.

@iJanni

Please try to use darkwake=10 instead of darkwake=12. don't know but I've mixed up the numbers.

Okay, i´ll give it a try ;)

Hi here! ;)
I've re-read everything and I don't get why you mention NVidia GeForce 210 if you're using another graphics card? :crazy:
Did I miss something? That's what gave me the impression that this card worked OOB, maybe. ;)
I you're using it, can you tell me what you've done to have it recognized, I had to use this trick to be able to use it.
(I know we don't have the same mobo and my GC is 512Mb and things might be different on that level, of course... :oops: )

Hi here! ;)
I've re-read everything and I don't get why you mention NVidia GeForce 210 if you're using another graphics card? :crazy:
Did I miss something? That's what gave me the impression that this card worked OOB, maybe. ;)
I you're using it, can you tell me what you've done to have it recognized, I had to use this trick to be able to use it.
(I know we don't have the same mobo and my GC is 512Mb and things might be different on that level, of course... :oops: )
Hey ho nodarkthings :p
Yeah, i changed my GPU from the Geforce 210 to an AMD 6870. To get the Geforce working i did nothing special just on install i had to improvise a bit as you can read in my description ;) In Multibeast i just installed the NVidia plugin for Fakesmc...

Hey! :D
I've just started a new fresh Unibeast install and indeed the NVidia is recognized automatically! o_O
(My fault! As I couldn't get iBoot launching for my SL install, probably due to my burner being USB, I've done a lot of tinkering with restored partitions from my iMac and got a lot of things working — including my ProTools 8 existing partition :headbang:)
So for now, I'll be a good boy and follow that normal path to check everything. :mrgreen::oops::silent:;)

:D Nice to hear that. But tinkering around is part of your life when you´ve got a hackintosh :p

Hi iJanni i'm looking into buying this card, from what i've reaed you've gotten some success with this card, but how is the performance of the card handling mountain lion is qeci enabled? Is it a little sluggish running apple animations like dashboard, notification center and launchpad? Please could you reply as it is relatively cheap at them moment and i dont have much money to spend on the card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back