Contribute
Register

iBoot + MultiBeast on LifeHacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all- thought I'd post up this guide and video on LifeHacker.com written by Adam Pash. It's a nice build- Asus though instead of Gigabyte :p Completely based on the iBoot + MultiBeast method. Check it out!

hackintosh-title.jpg

http://lifehacker.com/5672051/how-to-bu ... easy-steps

Logo looks a bit familiar, don't you think? :p

Re: iBoot and Multibeast featured on lifehacker

Haha I just saw that and came here to see if anyone else posted about it. Pretty sweet!!

Re: iBoot and Multibeast featured on lifehacker

I've merged the two topics on this. ;) Had a chance to rap with Adam a bit as well- he's definitely a cool guy.

I was just about to post about this post as well..

There will now be a flood of people to the forums! I just hope it doesn't get too over crowded that the little man gets left out and ignored... :problem:

Like some other forums i know.. :shifty:

snugglez64 said:

There will now be a flood of people to the forums! I just hope it doesn't get too over crowded that the little man gets left out and ignored... :problem:

Never- we've got too many friendly helpful people here ;)

tonymacx86 said:
snugglez64 said:

Never- we've got too many friendly helpful people here ;)

I hope so! I'd still be messing around with custom distros if I hadn't found this place!

Re: New Lifehacker Hackintosh article based on Tonymacx86

mtx said:
http://lifehacker.com/5672051/how-to-build-a-hackintosh-mac-and-install-os-x-in-eight-easy-steps?skyline=true&s=i

Has site traffic gone up?

Nope, never happen on me whenever i visit lifehacker.

Well, Lifehacker point me to here ;) (thank). This is my first post atm.

I followed the lifehacker guide to the letter--exact same hardware and everything except I didn't put the full 8GB of RAM in, just 4GB. The process works great, except I can't boot from the hard drive. I always get boot0: error when booting from the hard drive, but I can always boot from the iboot disc into OS X. Is there a good way to determine what's wrong or any suggestions about how to fix? The lifehacker post indicates everything worked great, which is why I bought that hardware. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back