Contribute
Register

iBoot just spins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have installed SL ( thanks for all the help ), did the 10.6.8 update and ran MultiBeast. I did the EasyBeast, selected the i386 option and GraphicsEnable=No option, should I have done other options for keyboard and touchpad/mouse...... I then rebooted and all is well boots up find but my touch pad (and maybe now my keyboard) are not working now. It has also asked me to do a software update but I can't see the details of the update. Ideas??? and thoughts on the software update? I can't thank you enough RehabMan and Jithin.C.V for all your help.

OK, I have installed SL ( thanks for all the help ), did the 10.6.8 update and ran MultiBeast. I did the EasyBeast, selected the i386 option and GraphicsEnable=No option, should I have done other options for keyboard and touchpad/mouse...... I then rebooted and all is well boots up find but my touch pad (and maybe now my keyboard) are not working now. It has also asked me to do a software update but I can't see the details of the update. Ideas??? and thoughts on the software update? I can't thank you enough RehabMan and Jithin.C.V for all your help.

There is no native support for PS2 devices. You have to install drivers for the internal keyboard and trackpad which are ps2.

OK, I have installed SL ( thanks for all the help ), did the 10.6.8 update and ran MultiBeast. I did the EasyBeast, selected the i386 option and GraphicsEnable=No option, should I have done other options for keyboard and touchpad/mouse...... I then rebooted and all is well boots up find but my touch pad (and maybe now my keyboard) are not working now.

Have you selected PS2 Driver in multibeast? For enabling KB/Touchpad you may required it.

Again boot with iBoot CD/DVD, run multibeast select only the PS2 Driver and install it. Then reboot..

It has also asked me to do a software update but I can't see the details of the update. Ideas??? and thoughts on the software update?

Without KB and Touchpad how you will see the update details...?? Already you have the latest update of SL (10.6.8). The next update is to 10.7 Lion..

Good Luck...!

OK, I've got the touch pad and keyboard fixed, the only thing I don't have working now is the wifi. Ideas, thoughts, HELP.....

Broadcom Corp. BCM4312 802.11b b/g LP-PHY is what DPCIManager states

Got it working... THANKS ALL for all the help getting this up and running :headbang:

What are thoughts on doing the free Yosemite upgrade from Snow Leopard keeping in mind that I can't do 64 bit with my laptop due to the X3100 graphics driver. Can I do 32 bit with Yosemite? I now have a fully functional HP hackintosh SL 10.6.8 running perfectly. Should I just keep what I have or do the upgrade? Pros and Cons THANKS

What are thoughts on doing the free Yosemite upgrade from Snow Leopard keeping in mind that I can't do 64 bit with my laptop due to the X3100 graphics driver. Can I do 32 bit with Yosemite? I now have a fully functional HP hackintosh SL 10.6.8 running perfectly. Should I just keep what I have or do the upgrade? Pros and Cons THANKS

Yosemite is 64-bit only (ML, Mavericks, and Yosemite dropped 32-bit support). Last OS X to have 32-bit was Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back