Contribute
Register

i7 3770k - GA-Z77X-UD5H - Mountain Lion - HD6870 - 32GB Kit - GB 17,500!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man whats your GB you have about the exact system as mine so I was curious? Also did you get hdmi audio working? If so could you share the dsdt and aml?

My Geekbench on a 4.2ghz Overclock is just under 16000, on stock clocks 15800, to overclock I just increased the multiplier did you do something else?

I'm using the 3,1 profile as the sound doesn't pop and fizz like it does with the 12,2.

Not bothered with HD4000, just kept with 6870. Enabled onboard sound via multi beast, using the orange jack.

I have everything working except sound through green jack and the USB unmount when wake if processor is over clocked.

Very Solid and Stable.

Thanks I appreciate it! When I get all my fans installed I'm going to really over clock it and try to push it to 18-19k GB so stay tuned for that!

I did extensive research on this and the catleap and a few others. In the end besides the great option of overclocking to 120hz on the earlier catleap monitors I found that the crossover has the best out of the best color temps and needed the least calibration (I used x1Pro) for calibrating. I found it even slightly better then out of the box cinema displays (27' models) It really is a DREAM come true I got the pivet model (which is Worth it) and Perfect Pixel as it's not worth it for me to risk it. I cannot believe how beautiful and just amazing this crossover monitor is I'll be getting another!! Only thing I can note is the stand even with pivet is plenty steady (as for not falling over) but little vibrations make it move (not a problem in my case) The build is very strong has a metal back and is actually pretty sexy in person and if you'd owned a 2560x1440 model before you know it's incredible for multitasking and space. I will say make sure your Graphics card is working with BOTH the monitor anddd the hackintosh builds as it needs dual link as well. I original had a hd6950 overclocked to 6970 but wouldn't work with the monitor so I downgraded. If you want to run dual of this do you research make sure you have double dual link and compatiable with hackintosh and monitors.

Solid :) Thanks for filling me in on this--like I said, I've been doing some light investigation about IPS monitors, and it seems like Korean makers are a big choice for people wanting to save money. My other option is the Dell U2410...have you ever used one of these?

Again, thanks for the information, it's helping me learn more haha.

I just noticed you have 6780 and I have a 6870. Just curious, whats your cinebench score.

Currently I have my 24 inch monitor connected to my graphics card, and i have the internal graphics card connected to my 55 inch tv.

I have Cinebench of 52.34 fps how bout you?

My CPU is OC to 4.2 using only turbo multiplier.

My memory setting is in extreme.

I have 12716 Geekbench.

I used all those settings you mentioned but duckweed is working better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back