Contribute
Register

i7 3770k Compatibility with macOS Sierra 10.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks better. But check Powermanagement in ioreg.

@VoiletDragon what should I do there?

I managed to fix iMessage using the Thread "an iDiot's Guide To iMessage"

But something that I noted yesterday was... that all the USB Ports built-in on the MO are working fine but only my 3.0 UBS Port works on the my Fractal Design R4.

They have power, when I plug my external HD on the USB 2.0 ports the disk does a tiny noise like it's trying to work, but nothing happens after that

Is this something related with powermanagement?

@VoiletDragon what should I do there?

I managed to fix iMessage using the Thread "an iDiot's Guide To iMessage"

But something that I noted yesterday was... that all the USB Ports built-in on the MO are working fine but only my 3.0 UBS Port works on the my Fractal Design R4.

They have power, when I plug my external HD on the USB 2.0 ports the disk does a tiny noise like it's trying to work, but nothing happens after that

Is this something related with powermanagement?

Cant tell anything without a ioreg. Attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Cant tell anything without a ioreg. Attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Sorry taking so long, I believe that you're talking about this file right?

Ok I after having a look to this, I understand that, this is like a tree diagram of my Hackintosh but honestly I don't know where to look first...
Is there any way or article that I could have a look so I can understand more about ioreg?

Attachments

• Sandro’s iMac.ioreg
    4.5 MB · Views: 161
Sorry taking so long, I believe that you're talking about this file right?

Ok I after having a look to this, I understand that, this is like a tree diagram of my Hackintosh but honestly I don't know where to look first...
Is there any way or article that I could have a look so I can understand more about ioreg?

Remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux. USB is coming under EHC1, EHC2. Should be coming under EH01, EH02 not EHCx.

Remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux. USB is coming under EHC1, EHC2. Should be coming under EH01, EH02 not EHCx.

When you say remove, should I delete the extension?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 21.37.40.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 21.37.40.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 178
Here's a copy of ioreg after reboot

Looks a bit better although would be better to renaming EHC1 to EH01, EHC2 to EH02 to avoid the 15 port restrictor.

Looks a bit better although would be better to renaming EHC1 to EH01, EHC2 to EH02 to avoid the 15 port restrictor.

I need to use Xcode to edit IOPCIFamily.kext right?

And how about the USB 2.0:

USB is coming under EHC1, EHC2. Should be coming under EH01, EH02 not EHCx.

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back