Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

Sorry for being a noob in this kind of things and also keep in note that this is my first post in the forum.
I would to build my first hackintosh using the following specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor
Ram: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333 Mhz
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II 1GB DDR5

Would it be possible to build a hackintosh machine that is capable to run sierra?
Since I got a Macbook air early 2014 and a iPhone 5, I would like to use this hackintosh as the base computer to sync all my documents and data using iCloud is that possible?

Thanks a lot,
Ribeirsg

@Ribeirsg ,
Welcome to Tonymacx86!

Follow the main Sierra guide. The GTX 560Ti requires the additional nvidia drivers and these can be activated in Clover. links are given at the end of the guide but I will link the graphics section for your convenience:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

For dual booting some useful information is given in the relevant threads:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

Good luck with this build - many folks used the same hardware back in 2013 to make a Customac!

@Adrian B,
Thanks for your support,

I will give give here feedback when I get this all done

Thanks a lot @Adrian B everything seems to be working so far.
Having a few troubles with text forwarding but a will have a look on the forum

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 00.14.00.png

Hi guys,

Sorry for being a noob in this kind of things and also keep in note that this is my first post in the forum.
I would to build my first hackintosh using the following specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor
Ram: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333 Mhz
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II 1GB DDR5

Would it be possible to build a hackintosh machine that is capable to run sierra?
Since I got a Macbook air early 2014 and a iPhone 5, I would like to use this hackintosh as the base computer to sync all my documents and data using iCloud is that possible?

Thanks a lot,
Ribeirsg

Thanks a lot @Adrian B everything seems to be working so far.
Having a few troubles with text forwarding but a will have a look on the forum

View attachment 232955

Will work fine. Better to use iMac 13,2 for your hardware.

Will work fine. Better to use iMac 13,2 for your hardware.

@VoiletDragon Thanks for the help, thanks to you I was reviewing Mactracker and you are right my Hackintosh is iMac is the 13,2.

How can I change this? Using Multibeast again? this will also give me like a new serial number? Or it´s something that I need to change it manually?

@Adrian B thanks again for the help, my only doubt when I was looking to the link that you sent is this:

" (Please note the bluetooth could not work if your system is Mac OS 10.12!!!!!!!!!!) " this module is already working on Mac 10.12.3? :/

@VoiletDragon Thanks for the help, thanks to you I was reviewing Mactracker and you are right my Hackintosh is iMac is the 13,2.

How can I change this? Using Multibeast again? this will also give me like a new serial number? Or it´s something that I need to change it manually?

@Adrian B thanks again for the help, my only doubt when I was looking to the link that you sent is this:

" (Please note the bluetooth could not work if your system is Mac OS 10.12!!!!!!!!!!) " this module is already working on Mac 10.12.3? :/

You can change SMBIOS by using Clover Configurator or Xcode. Better to use Clover Configurator if you're not familiar with Xcode.

You can change SMBIOS by using Clover Configurator or Xcode. Better to use Clover Configurator if you're not familiar with Xcode.

Well I've Donne it it took me some time but it's done,

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 01.58.22.png

now the next step will be using iMessage and understand how clover works ( but I got time for that )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back