Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

Not my first time doing a hackintosh build but my first time trying to put Mojave onto one and I keep running into hurdles.

Furthest I have got is booting into OSX after the account setup and language selection screen. Since then, I have struggled to get the BIOS to boot straight to the OSX install and I can't get into anything without the bootloader.

I get the white prohibited sign no matter what I select in Clover. I've used APFS for the NVMe drive..

Been trying to figure this out for two days now haha. I have the clover configurator which has helped, but im at a loss as to what to do now.

ps the USB stick im using for the installer has an UEFI boot.. I've got no idea if a legacy is the right one for my set up or what

please help :(

If theres anything I can post here to help with the troubleshooting, just say the word

Alex

If theres anything I can post here to help with the troubleshooting, just say the word

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I get the white prohibited sign no matter what I select in Clover

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Thank you so much for the reply. I have amended my profile too!

IMG_0163.PNG

Looks like you have a wrong/multiple/missing memory fix driver issue.

Looks like you have a wrong/multiple/missing memory fix driver issue.

How can I resolve it? Is something to do with the UEFI 64 BIT drivers in clover? this is my first install with an NVMe drive haha

How can I resolve it?

Try a different one.

AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.
Only one at any time.

Try a different one.

AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.
Only one at any time.

Giving that a go now, will let you know how it goes.

Shall I try and boot into my OSX image on the NVMe or should I load the USB installer and reinstall OSX?

Try a different one.

Only one at any time.

That has got me into OSX! You're a legend! What do I need to go to get it to boot straight into OSX without the USB?

That has got me into OSX! You're a legend! What do I need to go to get it to boot straight into OSX without the USB?

Install a boot loader (Clover).

Getting this issue after a reboot now.. is this the same memory issue?

Attachments

• IMG_0166.PNG
    IMG_0166.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back