Contribute
Register

i3-10100 with UHD 630 problems after installing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, interesting for self-development
FIX- So, this is my config, if it doesnt work for you try changing framebuffer-con1-enable and framebuffer-con1-type to frambuffer-con2... con3 or con0.

Context- The framebuffer-stolenmem was giving me a purple tint screen. So even when in the OC guide says that I dont need it because my bios already is assigning enough vram, I read someone who was having the same problem and after fixing the purple screen everything was working right, so I did keep framebuffer-stolenmem and found a guide to fix the purple screen. Now everything works with the IGPU. I can watch netflix on chrome or brave too.

Let me know if you are able to fix the issue.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 15.27.48.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 15.27.48.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 247
Long story short I tried that altogether and it worked but I only needed the device-id. Hope you are able to fix it aswell.

FIX- So, this is my config, if it doesnt work for you try changing framebuffer-con1-enable and framebuffer-con1-type to frambuffer-con2... con3 or con0.

Context- The framebuffer-stolenmem was giving me a purple tint screen. So even when in the OC guide says that I dont need it because my bios already is assigning enough vram, I read someone who was having the same problem and after fixing the purple screen everything was working right, so I did keep framebuffer-stolenmem and found a guide to fix the purple screen. Now everything works with the IGPU. I can watch netflix on chrome or brave too.

Let me know if you are able to fix the issue.
I tried it for fun, but I only get stuck loading OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back