CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have several problems after installing on i3-10100 and UHD 630 through OpenCore 0.6.2:

1. Photo and video editing programs won't open, such as iMovie, Movavi, same Tor Browser, PDFSam, Elmedia Video Player

1602587083615.png

2. When I want to change the user's avatar, an error pops up

1602587255446.png

I think these errors are due to graphics UHD 630, but I tried all the options for setting it up, none of them help...

I have several problems after installing on i3-10100 and UHD 630 through OpenCore 0.6.2:

1. Photo and video editing programs won't open, such as iMovie, Movavi, same Tor Browser, PDFSam, Elmedia Video Player

View attachment 491550

2. When I want to change the user's avatar, an error pops up

View attachment 491551

I think these errors are due to graphics UHD 630, but I tried all the options for setting it up, none of them help...
you need to make sure you have set DVMT in your BIOS to at least 64MB

I put 64 and 96, it doesn't help

I used this guide to create config.plist.
I've already set up more than 20 Hackintosh configurations for my friends, mostly on Clover and all work fine. This is my second build at OpenCore and my first using UHD 630 as my main video.

I used this guide to create config.plist.
I've already set up more than 20 Hackintosh configurations for my friends, mostly on Clover and all work fine. This is my second build at OpenCore and my first using UHD 630 as my main video.
Did you fix it? I have the exact same problem. Can't change avatar, can't open cinebench , chrome feels laggy. I tried every possible configuration for UHD 630 and nothing fix the issue. My motherboard is an asus H410M-E if it helps you somehow, same CPU I3-10100.

Did you fix it? I have the exact same problem. Can't change avatar, can't open cinebench , chrome feels laggy. I tried every possible configuration for UHD 630 and nothing fix the issue. My motherboard is an asus H410M-E if it helps you somehow, same CPU I3-10100.
Yes & No, The new iMac with Comet Lake processors work on AMD cards, respectively, the built-in UHD 630 works as an assistant when working with video editors and does not work for image output. Guideline ОС recommends prescribing a frame from Coffee Lake. A card frame from i3-10100 for example "0x9BC80003 (desktop, 0 connectors, no fbmem, 1 MB)" - you can see that video outputs are not registered on it. You can try to set SMBIOS to iMac19,1, maybe your card will work fine. I chose to buy RX5500XT for myself and forget about this problem for many years to come.

P.S. you can also wait until iMac or MacBook comes out working on the UHD 630 card, but there is a high probability that this will not happen.

Yes & No, The new iMac with Comet Lake processors work on AMD cards, respectively, the built-in UHD 630 works as an assistant when working with video editors and does not work for image output. Guideline ОС recommends prescribing a frame from Coffee Lake. A card frame from i3-10100 for example "0x9BC80003 (desktop, 0 connectors, no fbmem, 1 MB)" - you can see that video outputs are not registered on it. You can try to set SMBIOS to iMac19,1, maybe your card will work fine. I chose to buy RX5500XT for myself and forget about this problem for many years to come.

P.S. you can also wait until iMac or MacBook comes out working on the UHD 630 card, but there is a high probability that this will not happen.
I did actually add some stuff in the adapter section and the problem was fixed, now everything works flawlessly. I'm on windows now, I'll tell you what to add tomorrow if you are still interested.

I did actually add some stuff in the adapter section and the problem was fixed, now everything works flawlessly. I'm on windows now, I'll tell you what to add tomorrow if you are still interested.
Yes, interesting for self-development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back