Contribute
Register

i want to install mac os lion on HP ProBook 4540s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Core i3-2370m is Sandy Bridge.

good i just install the mac probook instller and everything good
but except some problem like facetime and text hi show me Facetime quit unexpectedly is this problem with everybody or just me ?

good i just install the mac probook instller and everything good
but except some problem like facetime and text hi show me Facetime quit unexpectedly is this problem with everybody or just me ?

You installed ML, right? I personally don't use Facetime, so can't tell you anything there. I don't know what 'text hi' is...

Did you use legit/purchased copy of ML to install?

HI AGAIN

THE BOOT0 problem has been fixed

now i have problem i want to install windows in second partition and when i format the parttition the install botton is not working
and windows show me Windows cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk is of the GPT Partition Style :cry:

HI AGAIN

THE BOOT0 problem has been fixed

now i have problem i want to install windows in second partition and when i format the parttition the install botton is not working
and windows show me Windows cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk is of the GPT Partition Style :cry:

For dual-boot Windows, refer to this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

If you want to do something more complex, refer to my blog article on multi-boot (see link in signature).

For dual-boot Windows, refer to this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

If you want to do something more complex, refer to my blog article on multi-boot (see link in signature).

problem is when i boot from dvd windows 7 and when i arrive to step : select partition to install windows in it
i cant install the windows he show me the message
photo_1.jpg

the picture is just example :eek:

problem is when i boot from dvd windows 7 and when i arrive to step : select partition to install windows in it
i cant install the windows he show me the message
photo_1.jpg

the picture is just example :eek:

How did you create the partition which you are trying to install Windows on? If you used gparted on Linux, then you need to be sure to follow up with gptsync. You can see my blog for examples of using it.

If you used Disk Utility on OS X (create MS-DOS, or FAT32 partition), then you should be able to simply reformat it (you must use "Custom" in Windows setup) as NTFS and install Windows to that partition after formatting it.

i've created the partition via disk utility as MS-DOS partition but i get the problem i dont know why :confused:

hi again Sorry for the inconvenience
i just want to tell that the problem has been fixed it
and the problem he was Because i have 4 partition 1 = Mountain lion + 2 = lion + 3 = Snow loapord i just delet the lion + snow partition and try it and everything now is good

i will reply when windows is finished and i want to thank you very much Because without you i will never install it
thanks again :clap:

hi again Sorry for the inconvenience
i just want to tell that the problem has been fixed it
and the problem he was Because i have 4 partition 1 = Mountain lion + 2 = lion + 3 = Snow loapord i just delet the lion + snow partition and try it and everything now is good

i will reply when windows is finished and i want to thank you very much Because without you i will never install it
thanks again :clap:

Nice that you got it figured... Probably if you created the MS-DOS partition "closer to the beginning" of the drive it would have worked with the other HFS+ partitions following it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back