Contribute
Register

I really need help here!!! Spend 3 days trying to fix this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mountain Lion
CPU
I7 2600
Graphics
Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SOLVED]I really need help here!!! Spend 3 days trying to fix this!!! HD 6878

I am getting the forever looping boot screen but with a error icon on top of the apple logo???
Sometimes I can get passed the boot screen but most of the time not? very strange...

GraphicsEnabler=No also doesn't work. (again sometimes it does .... I also checked all the wires in my computer)
Thanks already for the help,
Greets from Belgium!

MY VERBOSE:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3145392/ErrorTigerking9.png

My specs:

Mother Board: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3
Graphics Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 6870 (1GB)
CPU: Intel I7 2600

This was my workflow:
(I think step 5.. is where I started messing things up)

1- Change settings in BIOS:
*Load Optimized Defaults
*Integrated Peripherals -> "PCH SATA CONTROL MODE" -> AHCI "GSATA3 Ctrl Mode" -> AHCI
*Power Management Setup -> "ACPI Suspend Type" -> S3 (STR) "HPET Mode" -> 64-bit mode
*Save BIOS settings

2- Unibeast install
*Bought the ML from app store (backed-up the file just in case on my Macbook Pro)
*Run Unibeast on my 16 GB USB flash drive
*Removing kext ATI6000Controller.kext (backed it up onto my Macbook Pro for later use) (I have to do this because of my graphics card)

3- Downloading
*Kextfile (for after the installation to put the ATI6000Controller.kext back)
*Multibeast 4.6.1 Lion (since ML mutibeast doesn't exist yet) (Can this be the problem ???)
*DSDT file for my Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 (F10) (I upgraded from F8 to F10 BIOS because of some fixes for USB3.0)
* I also named the DSDT file DSDT.aml
*The ATI6000Controller.kext
* All of the above here I putted on a usb for installing them later on my Hackintosh

4- Installing
*Installed with USB unibeast flash drive.(Using GraphicsEnabler=No)
*Went to disk utility during the installation to erase the drive and have a clean install.
*Went on with the installation

5- Installing -2
* Using GraphicsEnabler=No went on with the installation.
* When finally ML was installed I've putted the USB flash drive with the files in my Hackintosh.
* Ran kextbeast with the ATI6000Controller.kext next to it.
* Got the error after ran kextbeast (System extension cannot be used .... was installed improperly)
* Ran multibeast 4.6.1 Lion with DSDT.aml next to it on desktop.
* This was my choise:

-UserDSDT install
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8XX -> Unified Device Injector -> ALC8xxHDA
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8XX -> AppleHDA Rollback
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers ->Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC (also installad the AMD RADEON Plugin for my card)
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers ->Miscellaneous -> USB 3.0
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers ->Miscellaneous -> Realtek Gigabit Ethernet

And that's it (Any recommendations or so?)

* Then I reboot
* This time without GraphicsEnabler=No and without the Unibeast
* AND FAIL .... This is the screen I get -> http://www.beautifuleye.net/extra/misc/hackintosh_error_photo.jpg

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP, I SPEND THE LAST 3 DAYS FIGURING THIS OUT, NO LUCK.

THANKS!

Okay!

I'm in ML now,
But thanks to chimera with the code -f
Maybe I need to write something in org.chameleon.Boot.plist?

Anybody HELP ME! haha

Still need help guys?
Nobody on this form got a solution?

hev you tried booting with Verbose ( -v ) ? do this and take a picture of the screen when it stops (give it some time). people might be able to help you better with this

it says something about apple HDA. try installing 'AppleHDA Rollback' kext for your motherboard. its under 'Audio / Realtek ALC8xx' in Multibeast. not sure if it will work but its worth a shot

Hi I have exactly the same system as yours, at least as far as the specs you have given go.

I installed over my original Lion Installation.

The method I used to install ML from the UniBeast created USB drive was the same.

However I used a different set of Multibeast 4.6.1 settings.

-UserDSDT install
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8XX -> Unified Device Injector -> ALC8xxHDA
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8XX -> Patched AppleHDA -> ALC889
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Disk -> IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Disk -> 3rdParty SATA
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC Plugins -> Motherboard Plugins
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC Plugins -> AMD Radeon Plugin
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Miscellaneous -> FakeSMC Plugins -> HWMonitor Application
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Network -> Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90
-Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kext & Enablers -> Bootloaders -> Chimera v1.10.0 r1394

My first try at this failed due to an old out of date kext, SuperIOFamily.kext, once I had removed it, Multibeast was able to install without error.

Problems solved later ...

Optiarch DVD drive and keyboard Eject button - see this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/60793-eject-button-ml-3.html

Problems not fixed - Sleep, after wake USB locks up so keyboard and mouse unusabled :(

Apart from that no problems

it says something about apple HDA. try installing 'AppleHDA Rollback' kext for your motherboard. its under 'Audio / Realtek ALC8xx' in Multibeast. not sure if it will work but its worth a shot

I already tried to do this but I've done it again with multibeast.
It din't work but...

I removed AppleHDA Rollback and then installed the following (for my Mobo z68xp-ud3)

-> Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8xx -> ALC8xxHDA
&
-> Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8xx -> Patched AppleHDA -> ALC889

WHHOOOOOOWWWWWW IT WORKS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back