Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming G1
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 970 + RTX 2070
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok so last night i finally got it to work and am up and running but... no sound nor do i have wifi so ya i tried all the drivers on multibeast and nothing any help?. I'm on a gigabyte gaming g1 z170 i7 67k with the wifi unit that the mobo comes with and a pair of speakers i have just luged in the back go my mobo

the second this is when i log in my screen tears horizontally and rolls up in bars? so i have no clue what is happening?

Should i do a fresh install and how would i do so?

Ok so last night i finally got it to work and am up and running but... no sound nor do i have wifi so ya i tried all the drivers on multibeast and nothing any help?. I'm on a gigabyte gaming g1 z170 i7 67k with the wifi unit that the mobo comes with and a pair of speakers i have just luged in the back go my mobo

the second this is when i log in my screen tears horizontally and rolls up in bars? so i have no clue what is happening?

Should i do a fresh install and how would i do so?
OEM WiFI card is Intel and unsupported - must be changed out for a Broadcom card.
Tearing issues on GPU may be fixed if you download/install nVidia web drivers since the GPU is not natively supported in OS X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back