nvidia gt820 m/ intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,

I tried everything and it does not work , comes the apple when you're loading the installation and off in two seconds , I 'm open another topic with the same but do not understand what you say ... I'm not as skilled as you hehe ..
anyone know a solution?

thank you very much !

sorry for the spelling mistakes google translator is well !

:):):):):)

sorry but there are things I do not understand this tutorial ! not as installing clover .. , it is necessary to
have another mac ?

:beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:beachball::beachball::beachball::banghead::banghead::banghead:

...it is necessary to have another mac ?

You need a Mac or working hack to download Yosemite from the Mac App Store.

yosemite image I downloaded the app store but do not know how to install or how to start or anything ....

yosemite image I downloaded the app store but do not know how to install or how to start or anything ....

Follow the instructions at the link provided in post #2. Use the same Mac you downloaded Yosemite with.

Don't expect to do this without reading carefully, and learning a lot.

I do not understand what clover installing from windows can not do ... the problem is that restarts when the apple appears and find no way to do start to install ! I am very frustrated heheheh

I do not understand what clover installing from windows can not do ... the problem is that restarts when the apple appears and find no way to do start to install ! I am very frustrated heheheh

You need the correct Clover configuration (config.plist, drivers, etc).

Read the guide. Follow it carefully.

I need mac for creating clover etc?

I need mac for creating clover etc?

Yes. The instructions in my guide are written to assume you're doing it on a Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back