Contribute
Register

hyspace's Xeon build: GA-X150-PRO WS - Xeon E3 1275 v5 - PNY GTX 960

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the driver for the Bluetooth dongle installed using MultiBeast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm not pro as well, I don't think I can help if you meet some problem. I can send you the config.plist for reference if you need.
Hi! I'm starting my project tomorrow. I'm just wondering if your Bluetooth is compatible with Handoff and Airdrop functions?

Hi! I'm starting my project tomorrow. I'm just wondering if your Bluetooth is compatible with Handoff and Airdrop functions?

I updated with a FV-919. the bluetooth dongle do not support Handoff and Airdrop to newer mac. There are some discussion that this dongle can support them but there are some work to do.

Any chance the USB 3.1 will work with Thunderbolt?

USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt are not the same thing. USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 only happen to be able to share the same USB Type-C connector.

So the answer is no, unless your motherboard has Thunderbolt 3 and MacOS has driver support.

You could get a USB A to USB C adapter to be compatible with USB C devices but that won't get you Thunderbolt support and it won't get you more than 10Gbps (Thunderbolt 3 is 40Gbps).

Hope that helps.

I build GA-X150-PRO WS - Core i7 6700 - GIGA GTX 750ti - HDD 1TB. Call you help me?

Sorry for necro ing such an old post, since I am using a xeon e3-1230 v5 and the same board, do i need to use FakeCPUID and FakeSMC kext? thanks..

Last edited:
oops--- wrong board. Disregard this

I have core 1230-V6 Kaby Lake, GTX 750, main 1200sp. How can I do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back